Do you owe something to opeth, or does opeth owe something to you?

I have to say that I am really agree with you Sweet Majestic Darkness (beautiful nick)
As fans as we are, we can help them to spread the music to people who really deserves to hear them because there's still people who listen music with the heart and with the soul, and that makes us really special.
And as you have heard them for your friend Jim, I started because my best friend Andrés introduced me into their music a couple of years ago, and I have to say I'm very grateful for that.
That was a very good question Moonlapse, and also, I'm new here...
Maybe we don't owe Opeth absolutely notDark Redhing, but it's a band with so much inspiration, violence and darkness, that I truly and with honesty have to say is one of most beutiful and complete bands that I've ever in my whole life heard. Thanks for that kind of magic, Opeth.

Luz.-

sweet majestic darkness said:
There is a little more you can do besides buy albums and go to shows. You can help spread their music to the masses of people that you think would enjoy it, that haven't heard it. If it wasn't for my friend Jim, I don't think I ever would have heard Opeth. Enlighten others to the music. Inturn, they will buy the albums and also go to shows :)

And also, I agree with Moonlapse.

Oh, and I forgot to welcome you here :)

Necramentia said:
i've never been to an in 'n out...theres somewhere i wish to embark

it's a california thing, i think there might be one in arizona or something but that's it... it's the best, their menu is: hamburger, cheeseburger, double cheeseburger, fries, soda, shake. that's it. fuckin pwnz. well there's a whole secret menu thing but that's a story for another day...

It's supply and demand. They supply, we demand more. It's economics, if Opeth didn't make money from what they do they wouldn't have had the facilities to become what they are today. I think(and correct me if I'm wrong, as you all will anyway :) ) if Opeth didn't have a certain degree of financial success that allowed them to concentrate on their music then the writing and production would have been way different than today. In general, exceptional artists pour their heart, soul and lives into their work and if we have to pay a few quid to experience/be part of that then it's a small price from our point of view.
So to sum up. We owe nothing but respect and they return this respect in their music.