Why can´t they just shut up ???

Frodnat

New Metal Member
Oct 12, 2001
everywhere
Yesterday I was on the Opeth-Gig in Frankfurt. It was great. Good sound (Not to loud, so that you don´t had to use earplugs...), many people and a awesome atmosphere. The only negative thing was, that the majority of the people talked to eachother during the silent parts of the songs. THIS SUCKED !!! While can´t they just be quiet for a minute or two? They are talking about shit the whole day !!! I just wanted to enjoy that great music... OPETH ARE TOO GOOD FOR THE WORLD !!! This evening reminded me of the days back in school and university where always a few stupid idiots couldn´t shut up and disturbing other people with their meaningless gossip. I am very seldomly agressive, but yesterday I felt such a agression. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!

Puhhh, it seems that Wolff (sounds very german...) has some prejudices against germans. No one today uses "Jawohl". It is only used in those old military movies about WW II...

Originally posted by Frodnat
Puhhh, it seems that Wolff (sounds very german...) has some prejudices against germans. No one today uses "Jawohl". It is only used in those old military movies about WW II...

I don't like Germans. It's not a prejudice, it's an opinion.

It seems that you really know many germans, that you can say that or maybe you are only on of these superficial americans that even don´t know where Germany is.

That same thing happened to me in a party. We bringed all the instruments and started playing and everyone was chatting and interrupting us and trying to shut us up. I came close to pick up a fight because of how insulted i was but instead i just order everyone in my band to leave with haste and take all the instruments and succesfully ending the whole party. If i where Mikael and if people would come to that point ( because what you mentioned its common and tolerable but outright interrumptions and attemps to shut the band up is what i mean ) i would just stop playing in the middle of the song and say something like "We will come back when we find more interest, we do not wish to take more of your time" and leave the stage and live the place with haste ( in case angry ticked holders want to pick up a fight or play tough guy with a gun )

It wasn´t that loud that Opeth was disturbed by the chatting people. They only disturbed me and me friends.

Originally posted by Frodnat
It seems that you really know many germans, that you can say that or maybe you are only on of these superficial americans that even don´t know where Germany is.

Germany is somewhere in Middle East, isn't it? So what if I don't know exactly where Germany is, and so what if I can't be arsed to look it up... does that mean I can't dislike Germans?

Originally posted by MightyA

You must know a lot of germans then?

You don't have to take it up the ass, to know that you don't like gay sex, now do you?

Wolff you are so fucking stupid it really pisses me off. How may germans do you know??? huh did they do anything to you to piss you off so that automatically every single german is bad? what the fuck difference does it make what contry you come from? Everyones a person and there are bad people in every country. Is there a reson you hate german. . . are you a Jew? well anyway back to the subjuct.

When I was at the concert last night I was so into the music that I didn't really notice all the people talking I could see it but I didn't hear it if you know what I mean. I very much enjoyed the concert but I don't understand why people would pay good money to go to a concert and just talk to there friend the hole time, when they know they can do that anytime they want, I mean there is a such thing as a telephone ohh well I've said my 2 cent i hope you enjoyed it if not who cares

now we are getting on a somewhat strange level, methinks. how can you not like people of a specified country in general? i mean, no one can be "blamed" for being born in a country. so you must have some reason why you dislike germans. tell me please. i want to throw some clichés aboard.

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/europe/europe_ref01.jpg
this is europe. you can find germany at the center of the map.

I also hate it when the crowd screams and applauds half way through the song...its as if they don't really want to hear the song, their just happy that they were "there" when it played...:mad:

Originally posted by MightyA

No I don't.

Exactly. So I don't have to know a lot of them to dislike them.

Anyway, why is everybody so fucken politically correct. Likes/Dislikes are personal and subjective. Why hide it, or supress it? I just don't like za Geh muns. You might not like cheesecake. Fine. I'm not going to rip on you for that. Next...

Originally posted by musicholic
I also hate it when the crowd screams and applauds half way through the song...its as if they don't really want to hear the song, their just happy that they were "there" when it played...:mad:

I hate it when the band intentonaly pauses in the middle of a song to try and get the crowd in it I think cause sometimes for me that it just stuns me and I'm like "wait that's not right" and the crowd has to yelll than the band keeps playing ohh well you have to live with it

Originally posted by VultureCulture
now we are getting on a somewhat strange level, methinks. how can you not like people of a specified country in general? i mean, no one can be "blamed" for being born in a country. so you must have some reason why you dislike germans. tell me please. i want to throw some clichés aboard.

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/europe/europe_ref01.jpg
this is europe. you can find germany at the center of the map.

Are you German vulture?

now we are getting on a somewhat strange level, methinks. how can you not like people of a specified country in general? i mean, no one can be "blamed" for being born in a country. so you must have some reason why you dislike germans. tell me please. i want to throw some clichés aboard

This are the results of listeing to opeth and System of a Down
:D