Arghoslent - Incorrigible Bigotry

Fucking great album. More people should like it, and overlook the lyrics, and focus on the music. Yes, "my pals" is said a couple of times in Quelling The Simian Purge, but this should not turn you off from buying this album.

I love how some will find making an album with racist lyrics makes the band narrow-minded, but not giving the music a chance because of the lyrics is just as equally narrow-minded.

Great to see another person isn't bigoted toward this release. If you like that, install a p2p, and find their first album Galloping Through The Battle Ruins. Also, Moribund is re-releasing their demo collection, Arsenal of Glory, sometime this year.

Yeah, it pisses me off too that some people refuse to listen to Arghoslent because of the lyrics. Many of these people would love the music if they didn't have a problem with the lyrics. Oh well, it's their loss.

Yes Arghoslent fucking rule!
Their extreme views and statements exclude them from the mainstream labels (Though I DONT think they care about that!), and you can't really get big on labels like Horror Records, Propaganda, Drakkar and so on.
But who cares as long as the music is available for those who plunge deeper into the pits on metal than the Nuclear Blast mailorder catalog.
Hail the underground!

It doesn't get much better than Arghoslent! It's refreshing to see a WN/NS band that actually has good music. Most of them suck, and think that their lyrics make up for shitty music, which is certainly not the case.
I think if they had normal lyrics, they'd be pretty damn popular around the scene. I'm not saying I want them to change their lyric style though!

Their lyrics are really THAT bad, it's just the message behind them and what they represent that probably scares off record companies......and from reading interviews with these guys they clearly don't give a fuck

Spirit In Black said:
Their lyrics are really THAT bad, it's just the message behind them and what they represent that probably scares off record companies......and from reading interviews with these guys they clearly don't give a fuck
I dunno. I see how their lyrics could be very offensive to some people, though they obviously do not offend me. For instance, Fall of the Melanic Breeds is about killing minorities, Quelling the Simian Urge talks about slavery in the most un-pc way, and Hereditary Taint praises the Holocaust.