Arghoslent - Incorrigible Bigotry

Vinland Warrior 88 said:
From what I heard I liked Arghoslent, good musicians but as I am getting older and older I have been not listening to metal as much.

Okay now I wait for you are a pussy remark.

lol
dude I know what you're talking about. getting older is shit. *goes to listen to some Celine Dion*

I just realised something the other day. I think it's been nibbling at the back of my mind ever since I started listening to Incorrigible Bigotry.....everyone knows they're catchy, everyone knows they rule....but there was something more....something mysterious and compelling. Not so much an unidentifiable and esoteric evocation of mood that attached me to the music in a fashion beyond my comprehension, but more just a stylistic or tonal trait to the riffing that brought to mind the incessant and almost anthropomorphic begging of a child for a toy, but on behalf of the music, for another adjectival tag.......so....without further ado, I table to the forum the notion that the rifferage actually sounds....happy.

Anyone else thought that???? :err:

Just checked some out. Awesome stuff. Very well-produced. The riffs are pretty evil, and it's all rather melodic as well. I just wish the drums were a little faster. Then again, I've only heard a few songs. The title track is pretty cool. No, scratch that. It's awesome. Around 3 minutes into it, it really started kicking ass.

Thanks, GoD.

De Wilde Jacht is the best track on that Countess album, closely followed by De Schaduw Van Het Kruis. The title track is cool, though.

Devy_Metal said:
how's the production on IB?
Pretty good. You can hear all the riffs clearly and everything sounds good. It has kind of an old school feel, as the drums aren't super loud, like they are with modern production, and the guitars don't have over-the-top distortion.

Guardian of Darkness said:
Just thought I'd once again stress the need for all fans of Incorrigible Bigotry to buy Arsenal of Glory as soon as possible.
Sure, just tell me where I can get Arsenal of Glory. :cool:

I heard Moribund was re-releasing either GTtBR or AoG. Do you know which, because I've heard rumors of both?