Aristocrats Mid-South & Midwest tour

J-Dubya 777

It NEVER ends
Nov 7, 2004
Cheeseland USA
Sorry for the spam, but some folks might not be aware of these dates so here's the last little bit of touring for the Aristocrats for a while, if you're near any of these venues, and want to hear some fantastic music in the Jazz/Fusion/Rock-Metal vein, C'mon out to a show. I'll be at the Nashville & Louisville dates with my road dawg friend Jim whom some of you met at PPUSA.... These guys are really an incredible band, and kick buckets of ass live....../Georgia Championship Wrestling mode "on"

BE THERE!

Now we turn our attention to the next run of dates, in the U.S. Midwest and Mid-South:

* F 5/18: Nashville, TN – The Rutledge
* SA 5/19: Louisville, KY – Zazoo’s (The New Vintage Showcase)
* M 5/21: Indianapolis, IN – Birdy’s
* T 5/22: Cleveland, OH – The Tavern (Beachland Ballroom)
* W 5/23: Columbus, OH – Rumba Café
* T 5/24: Charleston, WV – The Sound Factory
* F 5/25: Charlotte, NC – The Double Door Inn

If you’re anywhere in the midwest, we implore you to come out, because this is the last run of dates in the U.S. this year. Scheduling is always an issue with the three of us, and this was the absolute best we could do.

Then we do one very special last set of dates in southern California, for what we hope to be a DVD taping:

* SA 6/2 and SU 6/3: San Pedro, CA – Alva’s Showroom

You can always get full details on these shows by clicking on the Tours page. Thanks again, and hope to see some of you out there in May or June!

-BB

http://the-aristocrats-band.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
*** bump ***

Tour starts tomorrow. I leave for Nashville at 5am....If you're near any of these venues, come on out and check this band out...Last tour in the US for a while....

Just along for the first couple of dates,... Nashville slayed last night. Off to Louisville today, and then home on Sunday. Quite a few people fom GA there, including the opening band. Talked to a lot of folks about PPUSA, handed out a bunch of cards.

Buzzsaw says hi! LOL