Armored Saint in Glasgow whos going...

believe

Mar 7, 2003
Scotland
Visit site
Alrighty my fellow thraxers, who out of the Scottish Division is all going along tomorrow to see the Mighty Armored Saint then......I for one will be there fingers crossed there will be tix on the door as I have been to busy to get one. I have read on there Myspaz page that they are going to record this show for a dvd?? Its was from Gonzo and he says...."The SAINT continues to march through Europe as I type this. They've played in Holland, Germany and Belgium in the last few days. Next up is the U.K. for a run of four shows. As reported a couple of weeks ago, one of those U.K. shows will be recorded for a DVD release. Phil [Sandoval, guitar] also checked in yesterday and told me he thought it was going to be the show in Glasgow, but as soon as I get the location confirmed I'll be sure to let everyone know. Fans in the U.K. are gonna want to pack that show and show the world that metalheads in the U.K. are alive and strong!"

Canny wait to see Mr Bush and Co. its gonna be great.
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Im gonna be there. Got my ticket the week they went on sale, so I've been wating months on this gig.
Hope its a good crowd for the filming if it happens.

I'll be there, i was going to wear my cdc shirt but i thought it might be a kick in the teeth for JB. I'll be there in my number of the beast shirt (and gay wedding haircut) so come say hello!

Jockthrax said:
I'll be there, i was going to wear my cdc shirt but i thought it might be a kick in the teeth for JB. I'll be there in my number of the beast shirt (and gay wedding haircut) so come say hello!
I wouldn't let that bother ye. John was happy to pose for a pic with me wearing my CDC shirt. Enjoy the night, OH! AND EMPTY YOUR PM INBOX YE BOLLOX. :heh: No money in yer fone, then I can't even reply to your PM. Sort it out matey. PMSL:p

Ulster Mosher said:
I wouldn't let that bother ye. John was happy to pose for a pic with me wearing my CDC shirt. Enjoy the night, OH! AND EMPTY YOUR PM INBOX YE BOLLOX. :heh: No money in yer fone, then I can't even reply to your PM. Sort it out matey. PMSL:p

HAHA Im sorry Col
my inbox is now empty so stop yer f**kin' moaning! :)

Give they guy a break, hes getting married in a few days.
Hes probably shittin himself just now.
Hows things goin Jock, all ready for the big day yet?

Ragman_kd said:
Give they guy a break, hes getting married in a few days.
Hes probably shittin himself just now.
Hows things goin Jock, all ready for the big day yet?

Not bad Kev, im glad I've got the gig tonight to take my mind off it to be honest. The (future) Mrs has started moving all her stuff into the house now, we have absolutly no space and a couple of my guitars now have to live in the loft :(
Apart from that everything is peachy.

Andy B will be there. I wish I was going. I was supposed to be there but we're out in the states now. Damn, no Manfosh!

Black Thirteen said:
Andy B will be there. I wish I was going. I was supposed to be there but we're out in the states now. Damn, no Manfosh!

Thats a shame you couldn't make it, maybe it would have swayed you a bit on who'll be singing on the next record :)
sorry im just fishing here............