Armoured Saint In Glasgow

Rise

Mar 9, 2005
Glasgow
Sorry if this has been posted but armoured saint are playing the cathouse on 29/06/06:hotjump:

Rise said:
True i just hope its better than exodus' last visit that was painful

Nah, that was brilliant.

Shame only a crowd of about 5 people (myself included) were up for headbanging. We're lucky enough to know Lee Altus fairly well so the aftershow party was fucking brilliant. Gary Holt dancing to James Brown, Lee laughing at me puking in the bogs and Paul Bostaph totally off his tits on beer whilst Jack stood at the bar chatting up two birds.

DiscipleOfThePit said:
Nah, that was brilliant.

Shame only a crowd of about 5 people (myself included) were up for headbanging. We're lucky enough to know Lee Altus fairly well so the aftershow party was fucking brilliant. Gary Holt dancing to James Brown, Lee laughing at me puking in the bogs and Paul Bostaph totally off his tits on beer whilst Jack stood at the bar chatting up two birds.

Is Bostaph still with the band? I thought he had quit shortly after recording the new album.

aaa i thoguht the exosud show was great, i dont think the band were too impressed with the turnout but i banged my fuckin nut off.....oh and fuck yeah the saint will be awesome!.........OH FOR FUCK SAKE IM ON HOLIDAY WHEN THEY COME!

it was promoted by kelvin?So we got cheap ass support in 2 crappy metalcore bands.& there was no promotion bar ticket scotland & the exodus website

Jockthrax said:
I just popped out and got my ticket at lunchtime. ticket numero uno, I rock!!!
wait, you bought the first ticket? how long have they been on sale? if its been a while, then thats a bad sign...