Arpeggios in Eminor

could you please tab those out in the form of 5-6 string sweeps? if you could, that'd be amazing.

I'm wanting to get Eminor INSIDE OUT (modes/arpeggios) etc etc cause i'm doing a load of improvisation stuff so if i could learn what sweeps in what position then i could easily transfer it to other keys.

Here's a couple of arpeggio patterns:

E|------------3--7----------------------12--15--------------|
B|----------5------8-----------------12--------17-----------|
G|--------4----------9------------12--------------16--------|
D|------5--------------9-------14--------------------17-----|
A|----7------------------10--14-------------------------19--|
E|-----------------------------------------------------------|

This is jut a random thing to give you the general idea. Going up the first time is Em, going down is Em 1st inversion, going up again is Em 2nd inversion and finally going down again is Em. These are just chord tones played seperatly, nothing special. It really is easier to know the three notes of the Em triad and go from there. Memorizing all the patterns isn't really necessary.

About the modes... There are no Em modes. Modes are taken from the major, melodic minor and harmonic minor scales. Some are major, some are minor and some diminished.

"About the modes... There are no Em modes. Modes are taken from the major, melodic minor and harmonic minor scales. Some are major, some are minor and some diminished."

I know, i meant the modes of the scale AND the key's arpeggios...

and thanks a lot for that man :), much appreciated

Needled, I think you a little confused. There are no modes of the E natural minor scale, as it is a mode of the major scale itself. I think you mean scalar patterns starting on each step of the scale. That's different, modes are all about the relationship of the notes in the mode opposed to the tonic. Playing different patterns of the same scale doesn't mean you're playing another mode, since the intervals to the tonic remain the same.