Arrested Development

Joan of Arc

Burnt beyond recognition
Dec 10, 2003
New York
From IMDb TV:

"It is with a heavy heart that we report that Fox has scaled back the episode order for the critically-acclaimed and Emmy Award-winning series Arrested Development, virtually assuring that the show is all but canceled. By reducing the show's episode order to 13 from 22, we'll get a truncated season of the dysfunction Bluth family, but at least an opportunity to say goodbye in style (we hope). It was the same bad news for Kitchen Confidential, AD's partner sitcom in the 8-9pm Monday slot, which also got an episode reduction; both shows have been yanked this month in favor of Prison Break repeats."

Wow, aint that great ladies and gentlemen. Prison Break is sticking around. Now i can sleep at night. It wouldn't be so bad if it were new shows but REPEATS? I could give a shit about Kitchen Confidential, but Arrested? Cancelled? Oh...the humanity.

Someone please explain to me why this wonderful, quirky, smartly written show is going to get the ax in favor of repeats of prison break?
I would also like to know why Fox moved Arrested Development from Sundays at 8:30 (after The Simpsons--a perfect time slot) to Mondays and then in its place put the show "The War at Home". This show SUCKS. Wow another show with an inept father, a nice looking wife and an over sexualized teenage daughter. I was wondering when they would come up with another show like that weren't you?

If you are just as outraged at Fox as i am, then copy and paste this link into your browser and sign the petition. We got Family Guy back, so let's try and keep the wonderful Arrested Development on the air.

www.petitiononline.com/Arrested/petition.html