Arsis - 3 new tracks posted.

The Butt

The Admiral
Sep 10, 2007
The void.
http://www.myspace.com/arsis

They've posted three new tracks from their upcoming album We Are The Nightmare. I don't think the first two live up to anything off of the debut, or the Diamond For Disease EP, but they're okay.

But the title track is really different from anything they've done before, with it's clean intro and all. I like it.

Discuss.

Album is leaked fyi.

Hmm. Didn't know. I've been out of the loop when it comes to Arsis, so when I heard about the three new tracks on the Myspace, I was excited.

Thanks for mentioning it, and apologies for bringing up old news.

It's so fucking sterile and one-dimensional sounding. A few songs on their first album are OK, when it was just two dudes...

Maybe for UiR, but ACoG is a pretty stellar release and the latest stuff sounds like a new sound, more techy but I havent downloaded the album yet.

Maybe for UiR, but ACoG is a pretty stellar release and the latest stuff sounds like a new sound, more techy but I havent downloaded the album yet.

The A Diamond For Disease EP is my favorite release by them, but yes, A Celebration of Guilt is pretty ace as well.

the titles are the coolest parts of their albums... except when they're mad gay (We Are The Nightmare?)

i heard the leak, the new album isn't great. while a celebration of guilt *i think thats what the first album is called* and a diamond for disease rule, the new stuff has been pretty weak. this new album sounds like arsis + trivium + classical wank. not very good.

A Diamond for Disease is good, as are a few tracks on ACOG. However, everything else by Arsis isn't really very interesting imo.