New Arsis album details

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/ARSIS To Release New Album In October - Aug. 5, 2006 Following the success of its debut album, 2004's "A Celebration Of Guilt", and 2005's epic "A Diamond For Disease", ARSIS has returned with its brand new full-length, "United In Regret" (formerly titled "Lust Before The Maggots Conquest").

With "United In Regret", ARSIS has "once again raised the bar and breathed new life into the overpopulated and poser-infested world known as 'melodic death metal,' " according to a press release.

Recorded at Max Tax Studios (SKINLESS, STIGMATA) in Albany, NY and Hairy Breakfast Productions (MISERY INDEX) in Atlanta, GA with producer Eyal Levi (DAATH), "United In Regret" contains nine tracks of ARSIS' "strongest and most well-written material to date." The artwork will once again be handled by Mark Riddick. An October 24, 2006 release through Willowtip is expected.

In other news, ARSIS has announced its participation in two upcoming tours alongside BECOMING THE ARCHETYPE, ED GEIN, and DEAD TO FALL. More information is available at www.willowtip.com.

This will be just a sheer ass kicking and I can't wait. ACOG was pretty goddamn awesome.

a celebration of guilt was awesome and i really dig the sound of a diamond for disease also. can't fucking wait to see them live again and for this new album :kickass:

Fractal_Mortality said:
What's so bad about... any of them?

They're all so damn uninspired and boring, they take a slightly morbid concept like 'guilt', 'disease' or 'regret' and add two or three words that don't really add much other than tell you 'this is what our album is about'.

Well quite a few of them do but its fairly open to interpretatuion a lot of the time (and who the fuck cares about metal lyrics anyway), but my main point is that I don't like Arsis album titles, they're not imaginative or cool or clever or striking or anything that would make me stop and take notice and its a shame because their music kicks ass.

Both bands are very cool but have more fanboys than they deserve, depends what mood I'm in but right now I'd say Argholsent have the best album (IB) but Arsis possibly have a more promising future.

Arsis is overrated.

I can think of a good ammount of more oldschool melodic influenced extreme music that is ten times better.

arsis is a good band for sure, i detest most melodic death metal (except for good old at the gates) and i like this band, they are more tecnical are interesting than the average crappy melodeath band(arch enemy, in flames, dark tranquility...), so i'm looking forward to the next album.

never heard arghoslent, so i guess i will give a listen to those guys...