vehemence/arsis tour??

tattooedsean666 said:
tipton over at willowtip mentioned 12 dates, is this true John? Did my bringing them up help start the wheels rolling for this awesome two band tour??:loco: o_O

If you don't know arsis, go to www.willowtip.com and order their cd;

ARSIS - "a celebration of guilt " [willowtip]
spacer.gif
After Slaughter of the Soul, melodic death metal essentially went straight down the tubes and exchanged its onetime in-your-face attitude and unparalleled aggression with powderpuff posturing and highly generic, cliched songwriting…. until now! Arsis' A Celebration of Guilt is the perfect marriage of shimmery snakecharming melody, efficient, jam-packed songwriting, and a harnessed virtuosity so infectious you’ll have to wear condoms over your eardrums to avoid its entrancing spell! Spreading its wings over and above the narrow confines of black metal, thrash, and death metal, Arsis has ripened a sound that owes as much to Dissection and recent Immortal as it does to Heartwork-era Carcass and the finger-cramping fretboard heroism of vintage Yngwie Malmsteen. If you’ve been searching for a metal album that can truly molest you with its melody, A Celebration of Guilt is the absolute frontrunner.
Yeah man there from virginia! Been listen to em for quite some time, they are defently close to vehemence with there brilliant song writing and great molodic riffs. Badass!

AoD

christcrusher said:
hahaha Yeah Quebec sucks!
i dont mind quebec to much but montreal is a 12 hour drive from here and last time Vehemence were suppost to play there With Amon Amarth and Behemoth there vocalist got sick and they droped off the tour. i ended up going and having a blast anyway but my main reason of going was to see vehemence.

so ya come to New Brunswick. its right beside Maine. ;)

We will definitely be back to hit up Canada. I wish we could have went there when we were supposed to, shit happens, glad we didnt get to far up there cause our van died on the way back home around the days we would have been playing in canada, and I wouldnt know how we would have gotten home if we broke down in Canada.

This tour though May 14-June 18th is the plan but has not been confirmed we will let everyone know what the scoop is. The shows in AZ though are a reality, Arsis only wants to do the eastcoast dates. So them playing in Tucson as listed above I dont think will happen but the show will go on there, looking forward to seeing all the Tucson heads again.