ARTIZAN, HALCYON WAY to support FATES WARNING in North America!

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
I'm VERY proud to announce that ARTIZAN and Halcyon Way have been CONFIRMED to perform as direct support to FATES WARNING in their upcoming North American tour!!!!

Fates Warning, Halcyon Way:

Nov. 15 -- Joliet, IL -- Mojoe's
Nov. 16 -- Detroit, MI -- Harpos
Nov. 17 -- Louisville, KY -- Diamond Pub & Billiards
Nov. 18 -- Cleveland, OH -- Peabody's
Nov. 20 -- Toronto, ONT -- Mod Club
Nov. 21 -- Poughkeepsie, NY -- The Chance
Nov. 22 -- Hartford, CT -- Webster Theater
Nov. 23 -- New York, NY -- The Studio @ Webster Hall
Nov. 24 -- Clifton, NJ -- Dingbatz
Nov. 26 -- Amityville, NY -- Revolution
Nov. 27 -- Reading, PA -- Reverb
Nov. 29 -- Springfield, VA -- Empire
Nov. 30 -- Spartanburg, SC -- Ground Zero
Dec. 1 -- Atlanta, GA -- Masquerade

Fates Warning, Artizan:

Dec. 3 -- Houston, TX -- Scout Bar
Dec. 4 -- San Antonio, TX -- Backstage Live
Dec. 5 -- Dallas, TX -- Trees
Dec. 7 -- Phoenix, AZ -- Rocky Point Cantina
Dec. 8 -- San Diego, CA -- Brick By Brick
Dec. 10 -- Los Angeles, CA -- The Whisky
Dec. 11 -- San Francisco, CA -- DNA Lounge
Dec. 13 -- Portland, OR -- Hawthorne Theater
Dec. 14 -- Seatlle, WA -- Studio Seven

Oh, this makes the Fate's Warning tour just that much better.. I loved The Guardian when it was played at PP! See you guys at Trees in Dallas on December 5th!

Dear me. Blackguardcyon Way strikes again! Seriously though, this package makes better sense than opening for Saxon & U.D.O. Intromental is really keeping you lot busy.

Btw: Hope Artizan play Fading Story even though the nearest show is hundreds of km away.

I'll actually be in South Carolina around that time y'all are playing Ground Zero...but alas, I believe it's the same day as the Carolina/Clemson game. I might have to go to that instead........

Dear me. Blackguardcyon Way strikes again! Seriously though, this package makes better sense than opening for Saxon & U.D.O. Intromental is really keeping you lot busy.

Btw: Hope Artizan play Fading Story even though the nearest show is hundreds of km away.

Hey! It's that guy that thinks bands should never tour! I wonder if he'll actually attend a show, or just sit at home and complain about the lineup?

Sucks that Halcyon Way won't be at the AZ show but it'll be cool to see Artizan.

Thanks for that, man! Be sure to come out on October 1 though, we'll be at Club Red with Saxon and Fozzy! Be sure to say hello, always good to meet out PP Forum peeps at the shows!

Oh, and Tenth, come up and say hello when we're in Chicago again and I'll buy you a Black Tooth Grin in honor of our new nickname. I'll agree with the Blackguard label when we do our 15th US support tour in 2 years, cool?