Artwork

I'm sure there was a thread about this but I'm damned if I can find it. o_O I thought it'd be cool to show off any artwork you've done here.

I found this again today and this is what inspired the thread. Here is a doodle I did a while back of what Edwina might look like if the Maidens had a tank! :lol:

edwinacz8.jpg

Logo with the girls in all the letters

Here is a Heather/Adrian pic along the lines of the one I did for the other girls

heatheradrianrv4.jpg

Some non-Maiden stuff now...

A doodle of Bart and Milhouse as James and Lars.

simpsonsjs9.jpg

The cover of Metallica's ...And Justice For All album done when I was 16.

dorisbm0.jpg

The "Don't Tread On Me" snake. Judging by the date (27.11.98) I would have been 14 when this was drawn.

snakepk7.jpg

The "Hammer Of Justice" from inside the AJFA cd booklet. The date on this one is 04.04.99 so still 14. Jason's the best one, the rest really suck - especially James!! :lol:

justicenv3.jpg

And last but not least - one done at the tender age of 7!! :lol: I had a drawing of the Powerslave cover from around this age but sadly it's not survived like this one. :lol:

metallicapicsf3.jpg

AWWWWWWWWW how cute are those jenna..... I do not have any left that I have done in my high school art classes, but if I get the nerve to draw again I will post it here for ya :)

AWWWWWWWWW how cute are those jenna..... I do not have any left that I have done in my high school art classes, but if I get the nerve to draw again I will post it here for ya :)

Thank you!! Please do!! I wish I had some of my old school artwork. I had a great magazine cover designed called "The Four Horsemen" and it was awesome!! Also my Mackintosh/Miro stamp designs which I was so proud of.

I wanna Tap Legion in this thread with some of his creations!!!! :cool:

Oh i like how you draw J, i love the first one, the girls should consider to making t-shirts of it, Oh where did you get that blue toy from Sara?

I'm sure there was a thread about this but I'm damned if I can find it. o_O I thought it'd be cool to show off any artwork you've done here.

I found this again today and this is what inspired the thread. Here is a doodle I did a while back of what Edwina might look like if the Maidens had a tank! :lol:

edwinacz8.jpg

I love the crossed lipstick and mascara brush , girl - quite the feminine touch! :lol:

You're very artistic - that Metallica cover looked good! Good job!

I dig that "Justice/Statue" piece.....

Dig that Blue Meanie!!!

"Yes your Blueness...No your Blueness...." That movie was a trip.

These were not drawn by me, but by a friend Kanisa. Some of you may have seen her Iron Maiden ones. If not, let me know and I'll post those too. These are of Anthony (the singer) and J-V (guitar) from my second favourite band, Machine Men. I run their fan club with two ladies from Germany at www.machinemenfanclub.com You can see one of their videos on the download section of the site...the song was actually written about Iron Maiden. It's called No Talk Without The Giant...the Giant being Iron Maiden. I have posted the original photos so you can see how good they are.

J-V.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

T.jpg

toni4.jpg

These were not drawn by me, but by a friend Kanisa. Some of you may have seen her Iron Maiden ones. If not, let me know and I'll post those too. These are of Anthony (the singer) and J-V (guitar) from my second favourite band, Machine Men. I run their fan club with two ladies from Germany at www.machinemenfanclub.com You can see one of their videos on the download section of the site...the song was actually written about Iron Maiden. It's called No Talk Without The Giant...the Giant being Iron Maiden. I have posted the original photos so you can see how good they are.

J-V.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

T.jpg

toni4.jpg

Now that is real talent!! Wow!! That's one thing I could never draw - people. Your friend has a great talent!! :cool:

I have not been in this forum in awhile. I thought I just glance at what the band was up to and maybe hopefully catch another gig of theirs. I saw this thread of "Metallicat" and thought I post a picture that I had done awhile ago. I had posted a Bruce Dickinson and a Steve Harris picture that the girls had on the fans page of the site if anyone can remember those. Here is a sketch of Edwinna and I do mean sketch, this picture was what I was going to use for the bigger picture, and I just never had any personal time to do a really cool rendering of Edwinna. Maybe I can get some time soon, but here it is...
edwinnacopy.jpg

Thanks Metallicat, as always up the irons! Maybe, hopefully soon I can render something for the ladies. Funny, I use to draw metal covers and sell them for 10 or 15 bucks a pop and that was my party money for the weekend, when I was a kid. It beat being a bag boy down at the local grocery store. I wish I still had some of those pencil drawings, memories.:kickass:

Hey, Aja! You probably don’t remember me, but we talked a little after you guys did a gig down in Long Beach. I believe it was the blue café, if I remember right. Maybe if you guys have some ideas for some designs let me know and I can work them out for the band. I have an online portfolio at (http://flydesign.cgsociety.org/gallery/) if anyone wants to see. Yes, there is some good artwork in this thread, keep it up guys!