"As Embers Dress the Sky" - the demo version

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
Considering it's the demo version, they did a REALLY good job I think. Probably sealed the deal for them to get signed?

Anyway, possibly one of the greatest songs to emerge from the 90's.

That is all.

i really wish people would put the freakin band name in the thread, for those of us who don't memorize every 14-word songtitle by the 2395872395 bands we listen to. i mean i didn't even know this was Agalloch until i searched the frickin web. :loco:

that being said, This Old Cabin > As Buttplugs Dress Yer Ma

I actually prefer this version to the "real" one. Better atmosphere, methinks.

Highway Corsair said:
Best Agalloch song EVER. I even told JWW that!
how nice of you, considering he wasn't even in the band yet when it was written and recorded. :loco:

"hey Dio, the best Sabbath song is ELECTRIC FUNERAL!!! ROCK ON, YEAH!!!"

drunken 5 year old said:
how nice of you, considering he wasn't even in the band yet when it was written and recorded. :loco:

"hey Dio, the best Sabbath song is ELECTRIC FUNERAL!!! ROCK ON, YEAH!!!"

Go easy, I'm sure HIghway Corsair was referring to the Pale Folklore version! :tickled:

at the pub last week, we were discussing the McRib, since it's back and all (god damn TV said so and TV = GOD). i've never had one. i just can't get over the fact that they liquid pour the... ummm... meat and then it has those bone shaped bits. i mean, people really say "mmm-mmm them shitz!" when they see that?!?

"think smaller. think more legs."

why the fuck do they bring it back every couple years? if it's so great that they have to announce its comeback every time, why don't they just keep it on the damn regular menu

idiots

come on, they wouldn't waste the good stuff on mcribs

another thing i hate about mcdonald's: every idiot ever thinks he's the first person to say something like "this mcsucks!!"

after a few pints of Smithwicks i made a vow to try one, in the name of science, but when i sobered up i was quite thankful to not have gone through with it.

i mean that is seriously one of the biggest WTF's in all the land.

pouring rib slurry into molds makes me think of that scene in LOTR where the orcs are making all those swords