Blind Guardian's Legendary Songs for $10

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
BLINDGUARDIAN-Legendary.jpg

Features classic “Lucifer’s Heritage” 1986 Demo, Extended demo version of “Time What is Time”, demo version extended finale of “Theater of Pain”, Live version of “Ride the Sky” feat. Kai Hanson, Live versions of School’s Out (Alice Cooper) performed by DEMONs and WIZARDS, “The Trooper” (Iron Maiden) performed by DEMONs and WIZARDS, “Welcome to Dying” performed by DEMONs and WIZARDS, “Besando la Tierra” performed by Nepal w/Hansi on Vocals and G. Biddle (Skyclad) on Violin, demo version of “Imaginations from the other Side”, demo version of “A Past and Future Secret”, and a cover of Deep Purple’s Allelujah.

Anyone heard this? Must say, it's a good deal for $10 at Dark Symphonies, but I wonder what the sound quality is like?

By the way, DS are also stocking Sun of the Sleepless "Poems to the Wretches Hearts" for $8, which is a good deal if anyone is wanting some Empyrium gone black metal.

JayKeeley said:
Features classic “Lucifer’s Heritage” 1986 Demo, Extended demo version of “Time What is Time”, demo version extended finale of “Theater of Pain”, Live version of “Ride the Sky” feat. Kai Hanson, Live versions of School’s Out (Alice Cooper) performed by DEMONs and WIZARDS, “The Trooper” (Iron Maiden) performed by DEMONs and WIZARDS, “Welcome to Dying” performed by DEMONs and WIZARDS, “Besando la Tierra” performed by Nepal w/Hansi on Vocals and G. Biddle (Skyclad) on Violin, demo version of “Imaginations from the other Side”, demo version of “A Past and Future Secret”, and a cover of Deep Purple’s Allelujah.

Anyone heard this? Must say, it's a good deal for $10 at Dark Symphonies, but I wonder what the sound quality is like?
Trust me, I was excited as well when I bought it a couple years back, but the sound quality is HORRIBLE! Sounds like it was produced with mashed potatoes on the pickups and condoms on the microphones.

Collector's item only.

OK I'll pass. I thought this was some new release.

Any news on new Blind Guardian or Demons and Wizards albums??? Seems like it's been forever.

JayKeeley said:
How come?
The label screwed maudlin of the Well and then one of the owner's bands completely ripped off an old t-shirt of theirs (it was quite shameless). Also I believe they refuse to release the master tapes for the old motW material, thus making sure the albums remain out of print.

I bought from them a few times before I knew the full story, good service really.