new demonds and wizards

Got the new Hammerfall and NightRage today. Both are highly recommended.
Beat Splinter Cell Choas Theory today, playing through it again. Playing through Pandora Tomorrow right now. Sorry I was bored. DEMONS AND WIZARDS!!!

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Got the new Hammerfall and NightRage today. Both are highly recommended.
Beat Splinter Cell Choas Theory today, playing through it again. Playing through Pandora Tomorrow right now. Sorry I was bored. DEMONS AND WIZARDS!!!
Hammerfall??? Nightrage?? :puke:

Yep!!!! New Bloodbath and Strapping Young Lad City Last week, Overkill Relixiv And Syl Alien the week before. This week Hammefall and Nightrage. ALso Omnium Gatherum Years In Waste.

Demons and Wizards = yay *Waves giant novelty foam hand with outstretched finger*
Old Iced Earth = yay *Waves giant novelty foam hand with outstretched finger*
New Iced Earth = Harumph *Takes off giant novelty foam hand with outstretched finger*
Hammerfall and Nightrage = *Frantically throws bricks*
I think it's probably worth noting that anything with Hansi on it has a 95% chance of moistening my undies.

You're in a power metal band!?!?

I was sure you were in a black metal one. (sorry if I never checked your band)

I dont really understand the brick throwing thing, but anyway I was listening to Burnt Offerings today and remembered how much that album kicks ass. I still like Iced Earth. SOmething Wicked was awesome. Horror Show only had a few songs I liked. I really like Tim Owens so I enjoyed glorious Burden. THe new Omnium Gatherum was pretty good. Just in case anyone was interested.

King Crimson >>>>> Demons & Wizards

I wanna start a pool on this. See how many songs have guitar triplets in it.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
I know Im gonna get alot of shit for this ,but Ive never even heard King Crimson.
DOn't feel so bad about it, you're not the only one :D What style of metal do they play?

AsModEe said:
DOn't feel so bad about it, you're not the only one :D What style of metal do they play?

It's not metal, It really is one of the better prog-rock bands from the 70's. They play a very complex style of rock which is really hard to describe. They do have insane bass lines and drum patterns to make your mommy explode...

Yup, King Crimson and Rush rule the world.

They're in a league of their own. Better than Pink Floyd in my opinion, at least when it comes to prog.