Demons And Wizards - album cover and new song sample

You should check your facts before calling others stupid, I suspect. Bobby Jarzombek does play drums, and quite damned well. Now Ron Jarzombeck does NOT play drums as he plays amazing freaking guitar. As for Demons and Wizards, Jarzombeck has replaced Christy in the band, though Christy may have set down a few drum tracks before he left, but Jarzombeck is the current drummer in D&W.

Necromunchkin said:
You should check your facts before calling others stupid, I suspect. Bobby Jarzombek does play drums, and quite damned well. Now Ron Jarzombeck does NOT play drums as he plays amazing freaking guitar. As for Demons and Wizards, Jarzombeck has replaced Christy in the band, though Christy may have set down a few drum tracks before he left, but Jarzombeck is the current drummer in D&W.

And you sir, own!

While that cover sucks such fat asses that I just can't begin to imagine it. Goddamn...even by regular today's metal cover standards it's horrible, but compared to the awesome cover that Danny Miki and/or Travis Smith did for the debut... *sigh*
I'm afraid it's an omen.

this is the faxt.bravewords never lies
DEMONS & WIZARDS - Touched By The Crimson King Limited Edition Tracklisting Revealed [Hot Flashes - 05.04.17 09:27:51]

As previously reported, SPV Records have confirmed that DEMONS & WIZARDS’ new album, Touched By The Crimson King, will be released through the label on June 27th.

The album will feature the following tracklisting: ‘Crimson King’, ‘Beneath These Waves’, ‘Terror Train’, ‘Seize The Day’, ‘The Gunslinger’, ‘Love’s Tragedy Asunder’, ‘Wicked Witch’, ‘Dorian’, ‘Down Where I Am’ and ‘Immigrant Song’ (LED ZEPPELIN cover).

The bonus tracks on the Limited Edition digipack include: 'Lunar Lament', 'Wicked Witch' (Slow Version), 'Spatial Architects', 'Beneath These Waves' (Edit). The Limited Edition also features different artwork.

Demons & Wizards features ICED EARTH’s Jon Schaffer (guitar) and BLIND GUARDIAN’s Hansi Kursch (vocals/bass), alongside guitarist Ritchie Wilkinson, bassist Oliver Holzwarth and drummer Richard Christy.

Yes, moron. And as Richard Christy has left music to work for Howard Stern, he can't very well be playing IN the band now, can he? Just becausee it's printed in a magazine does not mean it's A, up to date, or B, even true. If he laid down drum tracks before he went to Howard Stern, awesome, but he's not going to be playing in the band again.

control-denied777 said:
goddamit ,u guys are fucking stupid.bobby doesnt play the drumms.

Richard is on Howard Stern now, he can't be in any bands.

IT'S NOT HIM

The album will feature the following tracklisting: ‘Crimson King’, ‘Beneath These Waves’, ‘Terror Train’, ‘Seize The Day’, ‘The Gunslinger’, ‘Love’s Tragedy Asunder’, ‘Wicked Witch’, ‘Dorian’, ‘Down Where I Am’ and ‘Immigrant Song’ (LED ZEPPELIN cover).

I saw that Wicked Witch and thought of White Witch by Savatage. If you think about it and the style of that song I bet D and W would do an awesome cover of that song. Food for thought nothing else.

heard the sample hahaha...jon should quit. seriously. he just keeps releasing the same album over and over with the riffs in a different order. why bother with this crap?

it's on kerrazy-torrents.com

on the megadeth boards its getting bad reviews out the ASS.

alright so maybe I was too disgusted by the zep blasphemy at the time, the album isn't that horrible.

and at least its better than anything IE or BG has put out lately, if thats worth anything.