As I Lay Dying?

Rockout926

Metal Enthusiast
Jul 30, 2005
Louisiana
Yeah i just started checkin this band out..and I wanna get some more peoples opinions. To me, the vocalist kills the band. Great potential but shoot the fuckin singer. If someone is a fan of this band, please tell me of a cd OTHER THAN frail words collapse..that is worth the money. thanks.

Rockout926 said:
Yeah i just started checkin this band out..and I wanna get some more peoples opinions. To me, the vocalist kills the band. Great potential but shoot the fuckin singer. If someone is a fan of this band, please tell me of a cd OTHER THAN frail words collapse..that is worth the money. thanks.

I like good metalcore, and I believe As I Lay Dying to be good metalcore. However, Shadows Are Security is stronger than Frail Words Collapse.

I like good metalcore, and I believe As I Lay Dying to be good metalcore. However, Shadows Are Security is stronger than Frail Words Collapse.

ok so...your saying go with shadows are security? cause im actually enjoying those more, the vocals arnt as bad.

Metalcore gets so fucking boring. how many breakdowns can you have in a song? I also love when they "notify" you of a breakdown by screaming breakdown at the beginning.

Zack said:
Metalcore gets so fucking boring. how many breakdowns can you have in a song? I also love when they "notify" you of a breakdown by screaming breakdown at the beginning.

Yeah. They should say "breakdown" and then have a bass solo. Or maybe just finish the song.

That would be good. The band come out on stage, the singer says "Breakdown!" and then they all walk off again without playing a note. Repeat for 30 minutes, then go home.

I suggest getting some Eucharist, Arghoslent, and Cyclone. All very similar, but much better.

lord667 said:
Yeah. They should say "breakdown" and then have a bass solo. Or maybe just finish the song.

That would be good. The band come out on stage, the singer says "Breakdown!" and then they all walk off again without playing a note. Repeat for 30 minutes, then go home.

haha

Dodens Grav said:
I suggest getting some Eucharist, Arghoslent, and Cyclone. All very similar, but much better.
Eucharist, Arghoslent, and Cyclone are similar to As I Lay Dying?:err: Or maybe I misinterpreted what you are tying to say. Those bands play melodic death metal and rule, and As I Lay Dying is shitty In Flames influenced emocore.

Life Sucks said:
Eucharist, Arghoslent, and Cyclone are similar to As I Lay Dying?:err: Or maybe I misinterpreted what you are tying to say. Those bands play melodic death metal and rule, and As I Lay Dying is shitty In Flames influenced emocore.

C'mon Life Sucks, you know what he's doing. :err: