as it's fashion these days/for Forb.Ang.and TheSon

*Bows to everyone*

Thank U
Thank U

I would like to take this time to thank the ppl who made me act like an Idiot........................TEE thank u....I owe it all to u.....

And it takes one to know one hun.............

*walks off stage*

You chicks all need a good spanking....

YOUR ALL UPTIGHT ABOUT SOMETHNG, i think its male problems, can't you handle not being the boss and in control....

COME ON, ITS NOT PMS...

i am idiot who gives a fuck who is smart who sells 4million, who likes her or not , which guy is the ugliest puss...its all about information.

SADLY YOUR BORING ME, ALLTHE TIME...

TEE HOW DID U BECOME....WD'S FAN CLUB CRAP, DID U OFFER HIM SO SOME DRUGS...??? IN EUROPE....
BECASUE LADY THERE'S NO FRIENDSHIP WHERE U COME FROM, ITS ALL LETS SEE IF THAT GUY WILL TAKE THE BAIT..
I AM I CORRECT OR NOT...

This reminds me of what happened in the necropit, a living soap opera, excpet that on that board, the agressors simply got banned....there was no make up and kissing and such, hate still.

Are we supposed to be impressed with your picture of you and Jeff, a dude who used to hit on anything with a cootch?

well back when she's talking about she was acting all stuck up and was saying that all the BS posts everyone was making were stupid and blah blah and that she was leaving...so i responded to her posts in a rude and abusive manor and used many an F word. but then she dropped the upidy bitch thing and started gettin along with everyone for quite awhile. except now not thesin and his wifey for some reason that i dont know.
-neal

I'm a little confused by this whole thread. I mean, what the fuck is going on? When did tee start hating sin? Does she hate sin? I know she hates forbidden. hmm.............

TEE can think what she will of me or my husband. If she thinks that she is the least bit getting to us, SHES SO FUCKING WRONG.

Neal - Tee hasn't seemed to change much, she's still stuck up. Shit, she shouldnt talk about BS posts or threads. Shes no better than anyone else here.

well the way id guess....tee hates angel so angel hates tee. tee says mean things to angel. thesin doesnt like that so he hates tee too so he says mean shit back so tee hates thesin. or somthing equally as ludacris.
-neal

well wtf im not neverboard soap opera digest over here haha i just know what ive read. i dunno about every single conflict around this place.
-neal