as it's fashion these days/for Forb.Ang.and TheSon

*cough* Tee's a bitch *cough* :D No, actually, I have no problem with anyone here. (no, not even Guerrilla, because he's a funny funny man.) But I'm sure there are people here who have a problem with me, but they're stupid, because this is the fucking internet. Well, either that, or people simply don't care about me here.

Lord of Metal said:
I'm a little confused by this whole thread. I mean, what the fuck is going on? When did tee start hating sin? Does she hate sin? I know she hates forbidden. hmm.............

Her and Nolordy said you all hate me. Well yeah, I have had a few conflicts but nothing that would make people that mad, lol.

i dont hate anybody on here other than the stupid morons that dont register and talk lots of shit. i didn't like guerilla at first, but now i think hes hilarious. As for Tee, i dont think ive ever really talked to her.

neal said:
well the way id guess....tee hates angel so angel hates tee. tee says mean things to angel. thesin doesnt like that so he hates tee too so he says mean shit back so tee hates thesin. or somthing equally as ludacris.
-neal

Yeah, something like that. Maybe I do get a little mean, but most of what I saw is just jokes. If I call some one "Analcheese", I don't really mean that your diarea. It's just a joke to make poeple laugh. I don't get mad unless someone talks shit about my wife. A lot of people are friendly on here and some have a good sense of humor. However, some people should lighten the fuck up. geeeees.

well in that little description 'hate' should have had ' ' around it becuase i doubt ya'll actually hates each other. actual hate takes way too much effort and im sure you 3 arent down for that.
-neal

neal said:
well in that little description 'hate' should have had ' ' around it becuase i doubt ya'll actually hates each other. actual hate takes way too much effort and im sure you 3 arent down for that.
-neal

Naw, we don't hate her nor any one here for that matter.

ouch.
rebirth, I can't believe that you fell for that. that pic. haha... we talked while he wasn't himself. nice man, nearly fell, but then, there was me to save his life, and that fence.... hahaha
to whom it may concern, I'm impressed by this picture with Jeff.
Chromatose, kiss and hug to you. ;)

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
That was the first post Tee mad that i didn't get(The very first in the thread)
Tee's cool. Reccomended a good book=cool.
Guerillas a class act. Insane but classic.
I am happy with everyone, just occasionly worried by Sin's vaugely KKK/wahey america posts.

Trust me, I'm far from racist. I might have been raised in a racist state, but I can think for my-self.

hmmm....taps foot and muses quietly to himself.
9430.jpg

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
Your not the only one dude. I think every one who has ever read tee post think to them selfs, "what the fuck is she talking about"?
Well actually,talking for myself,I thought she was just stating the obvious..say,famousamos and neondarkspot were making some unintelligent posts,but hey they were 15..I honestly don't have a problem with you guys being stupid,I mean we all do our best with our brains and I'm sure you don't intend it..It would be racistic to say you should do something about your IQ,so I won't..but it is kind of irritating to read stupid posts all the time.Anyway,it's not your fault,so,take care,love you :)