as it's fashion these days/for Forb.Ang.and TheSon

I only have a question to ForbiddenAngel: if you registered this year, how would you know who Tee got along with earlier??....

Dragonlord said:
Well actually,talking for myself,I thought she was just stating the obvious..say,famousamos and neondarkspot were making some unintelligent posts,but hey they were 15..I honestly don't have a problem with you guys being stupid,I mean we all do our best with our brains and I'm sure you don't intend it..It would be racistic to say you should do something about your IQ,so I won't..but it is kind of irritating to read stupid posts all the time.Anyway,it's not your fault,so,take care,love you :)

I can't not tell if you post is directed to FA and my-self or famous and dark spot, because it all kind of runs together, but I am guessing it is towards us. So if it is directed towards us then here is my reply.

You cannot judge ones IQ on this forum. Being intellegent does not mean that you are a great speller, great at math, or know everthing about the past, future, and present. You can be intellegent at one thing and not another. Being intellegent at every thing would make a person a scollar (sp???). In addition, knowing that we are all different ages and at different learning levels, why don't we not worry who is lower then the other. Unless, to you, size dose matter.

Futhermore, (IMO) about 60% of the comments, replies, arguments, and thoughts that are spewed out on these forums are due to emotions. 30% is due to drunkeness, (neal, bigzetti, and my-self) and I don't mean that every post is due to us being drunk. What I meant was that I know that we have been drunk (per when we stated that we were) on here and made some rather unflavored comments. But I know there are more concidering how many people talk about drugs and alcohal. The last 10% in due to studying, reading, grammer checking, history leasons, or what ever. So why don't we all just pull that big bug out of our asses and quit being so anal.

Neverlady said:
I only have a question to ForbiddenAngel: if you registered this year, how would you know who Tee got along with earlier??....
because I know my wife, she was referring to what she knows since she has been on here and what every one here has said about the fact.

Neverlady said:

Well Neverlady, It was told to me that TEE got along with everyone till I showed up......HENSE!

Neverlady said:
------------
Is that like a standard question to all the new people you notice? :lol:

nlt..The games people play...

Actually i normally dont find it hard to understand Tee's posts. Maybe its just me. I guess americans have a harder time not understanding somewhat non-perfect English or such. (not to insult)

hah, I've never learned English in my life, call it self-education... whereas I can see some native speakers of English not being able to speak/write it correctly... or to make sense...
not the bad English of moi is the issue here... thanks, En Vind... one wind?