"Ashes Against the Grain" artwork, Studio Gallery

MFJ said:
Track the 7'' down... limited to 1000 units. One of the best purchases I've ever made in my entire life. I love this band, this EP is a fucking delight. Top five folk metal releases ever, for sure- and it's fucking TWO SONGS.

Just like Lehto said, his label still has this one in. Here's a link for anyone else who's interested. I know I'll be buying it as soon as I can scrounge up a few dollars and some other stuff to order along with it (I'm thinking Summoning and Aphotic)

Erik said:
you know, if in a parallel dimension where everyone is gay, the gayest employee of gay avatars inc. in the gay district of gay city, gay country tried to come up with the gayest gay avatar ever, he still couldn't possibly conjure up from the gayest depths of gay gayness a gayer gay avatar than that gay avatar you have

Wait, what are you getting at here?

Erik said:
you know, if in a parallel dimension where everyone is gay, the gayest employee of gay avatars inc. in the gay district of gay city, gay country tried to come up with the gayest gay avatar ever, he still couldn't possibly conjure up from the gayest depths of gay gayness a gayer gay avatar than that gay avatar you have

What don't you like about Antestor? Do you not like them just because they're Christians? Looking for comprehensive list here, plz. :)

circus_brimstone said:
Do you not like them just because they're Christians?
Huggen%20spik%20ny_300.jpg
'd

Erik said:

agalloch8ul.jpg