Ashes Divide

well it could be something. I shot some fireworks toward them when I was wasted on saturday. they didn't appreciate it. luckily some other idiots in my neighbourhood had a party so I just blamed them :lol:

Maynard's definitely better in terms of technique. I still think he's a pretty overrated singer overall. Billys vocals just fit my music taste I guess.

Maynard is in no way overrated. He's really just that good. Believe the hype!

Hey BlueSky...

Quotes from:

Echoing The Sound, a NIN message board. They talk a lot about other bands with connections to NIN... like Tool, APC, Ad...

"I just got through listening to the record for the first time. my initial impression is this; at its' best the record sounds like solid APC with Jared Leto singing."

Quote from bearseatpeople.com music review-- ya. I have no idea :lol:

"But alas, its decent enough, its not far from what 30 Seconds to Mars produces, except that Jared Leto’s project is better than this, catchier too. Maybe with time this cd will grow on me, but maybe not. R.I.P. A Perfect Circle. We miss you."

From the prpboard.com ashes divide section
"Billy kind of sounds like jared leto."

"I def felt a 30stm vibe in the vocals but reasoned against mentioning what with the gayness factor and all." <- :lol:

I am completely bored and should be asleep by now but I just wanted to provide some back-up to my earlier point.

Cheers bro! :)

You'll see Ashes Divide and other great bands like Linkin Park and Street Drum Corps! Go to:
http://www.interscope.com/streetdrumcorpssweeps
streetdrumcorps468x60.jpg