ASHES OF ARES to replace WHILE HEAVEN WEPT at Midweek Mayhem

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
AoA-copy.jpg

ASHES OF ARES will be replacing While Heaven Wept at this year's Midweek Mayhem.

There are less than 100 tickets left for this show. Hope to see you guys do your part. :)

A special thanks to Freddie, Matt and Van for stepping up to the plate!

-Milton

Very nice work, Milton! I wonder if they'll unleash any new material.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Between WHW not coming and blowing a good bit of my PTO this week being sick, I won't be coming to this show. Really, WHW was the main driver, but now that they are gone, I can't really afford to do it. Thanks for your effort Milton. It is appreciated.

I am extremely disappointed to miss out on While Heaven Wept. That was the main reason I was thinking about coming back to Atlanta and them alone. I've seen Evergrey mulitple times and while they put on a great show the real clincher for me was WHW.

Nothing against Ashes of Ares, their debut is solid, but it is in no way even close to the body of work that While Heaven Wept has put together since Of Empires Forlorn. It would have taken something mindblowing to get me back again this year and this wasn't it.

I am extremely disappointed to miss out on While Heaven Wept. That was the main reason I was thinking about coming back to Atlanta and them alone. I've seen Evergrey mulitple times and while they put on a great show the real clincher for me was WHW.

Nothing against Ashes of Ares, their debut is solid, but it is in no way even close to the body of work that While Heaven Wept has put together since Of Empires Forlorn. It would have taken something mindblowing to get me back again this year and this wasn't it.

I understand. I'll just have to blow your mind next year. :)