Asking Alexandria Cover

TS - Diamond Plate - Treadplate cab with condenser

and for the preflex its a UAD plugin. http://universal-audio.com/

and to be honest, i get bored with every other band i do wanting to sound like this. I REALLY REALLY want to record an Indie Pop band soon. doesnt look like that will happen tho :(

hahah thank you for the link man!

yeahh i would love to do some lighter stuff, I think me being somewhat new i should stick in my comfort zone a little, but yeah nothing is worse than when a band comes in trying to tell you what to do when they have no idea what they are talking about, anyone get that?

The harmonizing sounded really cool. Then I listened to the actual song, and after that one part, it became totally gay. Good mix.

hahah thank you for the link man!

yeahh i would love to do some lighter stuff, I think me being somewhat new i should stick in my comfort zone a little, but yeah nothing is worse than when a band comes in trying to tell you what to do when they have no idea what they are talking about, anyone get that?

i always get that, but whats even more annoying is when a band wants to sound like someone else..
like why cant we find your own sound?

also i would like to say here i know it can get annoying people nagging for your settings and all that but sometimes you guys just act the wrong way about things. I am not taking any side, I have asked for setting in my life on here, probably to many times but ever since i joined everyone just has something negative to bring to the table.

So people begging for settings/patchs tact lololol :]
maybe trying messing with Pod and a few pointers from people here is good enough to figure it out. I have the same problem, but getting the settings doesn't mean it will sound rad, you have to work with it. add things, take things away, maybe even work on getting the guitars tight in the first place without even worrying about settings. Sloppy Guitars with a God patch will still come out as shitty guitars.

I am not trying to offend anyone just something i wanted to say.

I would have to say, POD shines in the mastering stage without a doubt

I have the waves diamond bundle...not really sure what i am doing to much...

waves_diamond_native_bundle.htm