ASPERA

It's a shame they won't be able to come :(

Let's hope René and crew wave their magic wands and get an awesome replacement. I'm with Ray on hoping Day Six will get another shot at playing after the power went out during their last performance. An unknown, but very awesome, band would be kewl too :)

Guess the chances for a "local" band (as in Dutch) are high i hope for maybe some french band...

Spheric Universe Experience
Kalisia
Dreamlost

Or even..

Dreyelands
Appearance Of Nothing

Well, i'm sure it will be great anyway which band will replace Aspera. I'm gonna be there and :headbang: and :kickass: just as much. :lol:

Seventh Wonder playing a European goodbye show for their drummer? I know they played here last year, but it would be incredible :)

I know SW have never turned down an offer to do a show. They just jump in a car and take off to wherever it might be. But i reckon they will not be asked due to what you just said, they were at PP last year. And it would not be a goodbye show anyway since they got some shows in Finland in November. But i like the way you think ;)

I know SW have never turned down an offer to do a show. They just jump in a car and take off to wherever it might be. But i reckon they will not be asked due to what you just said, they were at PP last year. And it would not be a goodbye show anyway since they got some shows in Finland in November. But i like the way you think ;)

Let's see it as a goodbye show for their fans from mainland Europe not making it to the shows in Finland ;)

Anyhow, I'm sure Rene will find a fine replacement :)

Steven Wilson... yeah, so I heard. Bring him to Baarlo. JUST DO IT :)

Steven Wilson is busy writing new stuff with Mikael Akerfeldt... no Portnoy though, because the 2 decided they don't need a drummer (exploring more dark experimental sounds...). The project is called STORM CORROSION. Can't wait to hear the first sounds!!

Well, there were several options, we have probably choosen the easiest one, but I guess you will all be satisfied with this:

DAY SIX

These guys have a great album out right now and we thought they deserve another chance now with this album out. And they really look forward to this, so they will give a decent show.

Well, there were several options, we have probably choosen the easiest one, but I guess you will all be satisfied with this:

DAY SIX

These guys have a great album out right now and we thought they deserve another chance now with this album out. And they really look forward to this, so they will give a decent show.

Have I won a beer now or something?
Good Choice Rene! :headbang:

At least here in Norway it's not a big secret anymore why Aspera had to cancel PP. Atle, the vocalist are in this seasons x-factor in Norway and tonight he appeared on tv from the Oslo auditions. He sang the Aspera song "Traces Inside" and he went thru to the next stage with this song and his very good and secure stage performance. Still sad you won't be able to see him and the band at PP.