Asshole/Bitch Test

I am 36% Asshole/Bitch.

You may think you are an asshole or a bitch, but the truth is you are a good person at heart. Yeah sure, you can have a mean streak in you, but most of the people you meet like you.

I am 70% Asshole/Bitch.

You are abrasive, some people really hate you, but there may be a group of other tight knit assholes and bitches that you hang out with and get you. Everybody else? Fuck ‘em.

I am 26% Asshole/Bitch.
Part Time Asshole/Bitch.
You may think you are an asshole or a bitch, but the truth is you are a good person at heart. Yeah sure, you can have a mean streak in you, but most of the people you meet like you.

by the way.. look @ my new sig :)

lol... look what there is @ 0%:
I am 0% Asshole/Bitch.
Not an Asshole or a Bitch.
You are not an asshole or a bitch, more like an asshole and bitch target. You have no backbone, and fold at even a slightly insincere look. Stop crying, you wuss.

I am 96% Asshole/Bitch.
Total Asshole or Bitch!
You are one of those people that love to hear the sound of their voice. That and your lousy attitude make for a mixture as toxic next-day-mexican-dinner-ass-drip.

Yikes... I didn't even lie.
And that's bullshit, I hate to hear my own voice.

I am 52% Asshole/Bitch.

You are abrasive, some people really hate you, but there may be a group of other tight knit assholes and bitches that you hang out with and get you. Everybody else? Fuck ‘em.

Damn. i was hoping to get over 90%. maybe that's because i love animals.

I am 31% Asshole/Bitch.

Part Time Asshole/Bitch.

I am 100% Asshole/Bitch.
Total Asshole or Bitch!
You are one of those people that love to hear the sound of their voice. That and your lousy attitude make for a mixture as toxic next-day-mexican-dinner-ass-drip.
:heh:

I am 52% Asshole/Bitch.
Sort of Assholy or Bitchy!