Astoria

thetrooper11015 said:
People! The Astoria has a 10.20 curfew due to GAY, and there will be a GAY after Saxon so there you go, someone called Brett (he posts on here using a nickname) is going to GAY after saxon so that's how i Know!:kickass:

Also Remember April 23rd is St Georges day so you'll need something to do remotely with England or u won't get in! :headbang:

April 23rd is also the London Marathon so London will be busy! :headbang:

I'm sure Brett will be delighted that you just told the entire message board that he's going to GAY!! I know I'd be thrilled! :lol: As for not getting in without something to do with England...well, I'll just take my ticket, that should do the trick! :D

Just ordered 2 tickets for the astoria gig.£15 for tickets,£3.50 booking fee and then £2 postage! Ever feel like you've shafted.I off to sit on a soft pillow now.

I only wrote that as a joke! Brett isn't gay! He's very straight! He likes women! He went mental at me when he heard what I wrote! I Know Paxoman too and he's right Brett IS NOT GAY So i Hope that clears that up!

Mark:headbang::kickass:

Sammi951 said:
There there luv, you've still got Terry - he thinks you're rather tasty! :lol:

:lol:

And I bet you old Terry boy would be splurging all over the place bigtime if he saw Paxoman wearing that lovely c*ck ring that you bought him for Valentine's Day:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Sammi951 said:
There there luv, you've still got Terry - he thinks you're rather tasty! :lol: (Terry is a gay bloke I work with, for the rest of you peeps)

Yeah, the only person to fancy me at work is a gay bloke! Bloody typical! :lol:

Princess - No Brett is not Goss. Funnily enough, Goss is Goss! Brett is Lionheart747 (and he's not gay!)

Paxoman said:
Yeah, the only person to fancy me at work is a gay bloke! Bloody typical! :lol:

Princess - No Brett is not Goss. Funnily enough, Goss is Goss! Brett is Lionheart747 (and he's not gay!)

Right thanks for that Paxoman, I think I've got it clear in my head now:-

So Goss is Goss and Brett is Lionheart747 and Terry is the gay bloke who fancies you. So there's just one question left to be answered - who the hell fancies me then:lol:

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
Right thanks for that Paxoman, I think I've got it clear in my head now:-

So Goss is Goss and Brett is Lionheart747 and Terry is the gay bloke who fancies you. So there's just one question left to be answered - who the hell fancies me then:lol:

I'm sure there are plenty of nice ladies on here that fancy you Princess of the dyke! :lol:

Afterall, you did say you fancied batting for the other side, when that woman was chatting you up. Well, that's not quite what you said, but I'm reading between the lines! 2+2 equal 5 type thing! :lol:

Paxoman said:
I'm sure there are plenty of nice ladies on here that fancy you Princess of the dyke! :lol:

Afterall, you did say you fancied batting for the other side, when that woman was chatting you up. Well, that's not quite what you said, but I'm reading between the lines! 2+2 equal 5 type thing! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I knew I was gonny regret posting that message, why the hell did I mention that anyway - aint got a clue!!!

But I was just talking about her the other night there cos it was at the Motorhead/Girlschool concert when she tried to get off with me and I've got a pretty strong feeling that she might well be at the Saxon concert at The Renfrew Ferry cos most folk that are into M'Head, Girlschool are usually into Saxon. Excellent stuff - canny wait to meet her again!!!!

I think if she's up for it, I think I will go for it this time, so will definitely splash out on some new underwear for the concert - I've heard that rampant lesbos are right into red lacy panties (crotchless of course :loco: and bras, so that's what I'll go and buy. I'll keep youse well informed about my first lesbo encounter and I'll definitely try and get some photos of us together IN THE BATH Paxoman, you'd love that wouldn't you heheheheh!!!! Moist thinking about it now:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sounds like a bit of 'Humble Pie' from young Trooperboy.... nevermind hopefully the feathers are deruffled for now.

Hey ..what! Lesbo pictures on the Saxon site...wow can't wait. As long as it's not the Saxon lads in drag!! yikes!....doesn't bear thinking to much about... urg!

WILKS said:
The gig is on a Sunday what time will it finish?I have to get a train to Cambridge about midnight from Kings Cross.

Seeing as you are training it to London Village from Cambridge I'm guessing Cambridge is easily accesible for you? If so mate Stiff Little Fingers @ The Cambridge Junction on Tuesday 21st March :kickass: