At the end of the bridge

One of the most emotional songs ever written imo!

It reminds me of a certain someone who was a huge part of my life for a few years, until recently...

I never knew it was about Finspång! It just sounds so obviously like it must be to a girl. Any other secret meanings I need to know about for this album?

On an important side note, Demilich is averaging 6.66 posts per day, FTW!!

I am sensing something familiar here

Red Hot Chili Peppers -Under The Bridge

Sometimes I feel
Like I dont have a partner
Sometimes I feel
Like my only friend
Is the city I live in
The city of angel
Lonely as I am
Together we cry

I drive on her streets
cause shes my companion
I walk through her hills
cause she knows who I am
She sees my good deeds
And she kisses me windy
I never worry
Now that is a lie

I dont ever want to feel
Like I did that day
Take me to the place I love
Take me all the way

Its hard to believe
That theres nobody out there
Its hard to believe
That Im all alone
At least I have her love
The city she loves me
Lonely as I am
Together we cry

I dont ever want to feel
Like I did that day
Take me to the place I love
Take me all the way

Under the bridge downtown
Is where I drew some blood
I could not get enough
Forgot about my love
I gave my life away

I think the chorus kind of ruins the title track.

Absolute best is Hiding Again for me!

Question for Dan: Hide and Hiding Again supposed to be about the same people or similar theme? I've always assumed so.

Dan Swanö;5928309 said:
You're in for a real treat, my friend!!!

2S kicks ass!!

:kickass:

Yeah, I hold the title-track in such high regard most likely because it was the first Unicorn song I'd ever heard. I still remember the day I finally managed to land a copy of Emotional Wasteland back in late 2000 (this was long before The Laser's Edge started carrying copies of it, and I had to wait like 51 days, I think it was), as it has always been one of my most fondly-remembered moments since becoming a music fan. And with the title-track being the first song that came out of the speakers, well...the rest is history.

Yeah, I hold the title-track in such high regard most likely because it was the first Unicorn song I'd ever heard. I still remember the day I finally managed to land a copy of Emotional Wasteland back in late 2000 (this was long before The Laser's Edge started carrying copies of it, and I had to wait like 51 days, I think it was), as it has always been one of my most fondly-remembered moments since becoming a music fan. And with the title-track being the first song that came out of the speakers, well...the rest is history.

My story with this album is very similar to yours, except that I hadn't heard anything from Unicorn, ever. I was buying it based on Dan's description of it on his website. He said "One of the finest albums I've ever been a part of" or something similar. I had to wait about 50 days or so, and actually didn't think it was coming. What a great day it was when it arrived! My favorite song then and now is At the End of the Bridge.