At The Gates Cover

wow, sounds awesome dude!
guitars sound really massive, what did you use for them? very nice overall sound.
personally i find the snare a bit "muffled" but other than that, great work:headbang:
looking forward to the complete song!

Hey Guys!!

Thanks a lot for your opinion, I´m glad you like this!

guitars sound really massive, what did you use for them? very nice overall sound.
personally i find the snare a bit "muffled" but other than that, great work

I used a Mayones Setius custom with EMG´81 > Krank Rev+ (Line Out) > Universal Audio Solo 610 > RME Fireface 800 > S-preshigh and S-preshigh 1 IR

Can you specify more about the "muffled" word? Sorry, my english is not very good and I don´t know what want you say to me with "muffled", let me know please :). Anyway I will to correct the snare sound or get differents sounds

Thanks friend!

Jahbulon!!

Thanks man! :)

The snare needs more highs to it, it doesn't have that 'crack' sound yet..

The guitars + bass sound amazing when they all come in..

Seriously Kick-Ass man. Guitar's suit the song really well and are (imo) better than the original, I agree on the snare comments but I do the same in my mixes haha.

if you brighten those guitars at all i'll fucking hurt you
let me do some vocals for thuis

^^^^

Was going to say the same thing! I want to add some vox! Btw, is your version a little slower, the original is hard as fuck to play at speed haha!
Add some snap to the snare and BOOM! We got a baby

Hey Guys!!, thanks a lot :)

I'm glad that you like guys!!,

The bass is a fucking bad Yamaha bass, and the chain is Bass > UA Solo 610 > RME Fireface 800 > De-esser > Ampeg VST > EQ > Compr.

Yes!!, when I have tested before I have seen that is more slow my version but I don't have problems to record again with the same velocity if this is a problem for you guys hehehe, anyway they are At The Gates and I only a fucking retarded from Basque Country :p

Always record my DI tracks but this time I don't have record the DI tracks, fuck triscore!!, but I have directly tracks of the Line Out from the Krank amp

So..you guys thinks that the song can be better with more high's in the snare?, I will to try it!!, thanks :) what do you think about the "Depth" in the mix?, I think that this point can be fail in the mix,let me know and if you have any tips or ideas...

Brady, Is possible, if you can say to me something more about this I will to try to correct, thanks a lot for your answer man :)

You guys want to add some vocals? Hahaha nice!

Thanks to all, amazing your answers :)

Awesome job. I love this song and you really did it justice if its all this good. I'm not too keen on the snare in parts and thats about the only two-pence I can find but thats just my taste... Guitars+Bass sound great. Theres a couple of overprominant string squeaks in places but im really just nitpicking now haha. Nice cover anyway...

Hey Guys!!

I used a Mayones Setius custom with EMG´81 > Krank Rev+ (Line Out) > Universal Audio Solo 610 > RME Fireface 800 > S-preshigh and S-preshigh 1 IR

Thanks man! :)

Why did you use the Krank Rev+? You used it as a tubescreamer? I don't get it why the Krank is in the chain... :erk:

Shred!! Hahaha nice answer man, I' m glad that you like it and I will take your opinion to do better mixes, thanks for your good reply

Nuno!, too raw the guitars?, OK!! Thanks you very much man, I will take from here the next time :)

Overdosed!!, why? I have take the Line Out/Preamp out of the Krank Rev+ amp, only the Krank amp, because here in my house I can put the level of the amp high,the neighborgs can kill me so...my option is to take the "sound" of the amp and cabinet simulation with IR's, For me...this is not to a "tubescreamer", I don't know what do you want say with this!!, anyway you can ask to me and thanks for your time :)