The Forsaken Cover (Lextac, TSE Bod, Ampeg...)

Wow, this sounds awesome. The snare sounds a little distant but other than that I think it's massive.

I have re-uploaded a new version, link here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4750104/The Forsaken Cover-04.mp3

Wow, this sounds awesome. The snare sounds a little distant but other than that I think it's massive.

Thanks man!!, I post here an update with the snare less distant, hope that I´m going in the right way, let me know, much appreciated!

I take it the bass was played on a 5 string? If not, what you do to get such a tight low end?
Guitars are killer too btw!

Hey OneDaySky!, Not man, is a 4 string bass, Ibanez BTB700DX-BWF. I have put an Ampeg SVT plugin in one track with low pass around 400, and in the other track, TSE BOD, with hi pass around 500, and some EQ, compression in the bass channel. I have play a lot with the eq in the own bass.

The bass sounds really good but the guitars have to much high mids IMO.

Hey Nuno!, thanks!, I take care of this and listen the new update if you can!, I think always fail on this, you have reason :)

really digging it, loving art of desolation, got the promo edition years ago, such an awesome album!

Yeah man!!, I prefer Manifest Of Hate, but this band rules!!, they deserve more name because is a great band!

my opinion too! much better then your older stuff still Tris! :)

Hey Marco, thanks my friend!. I think that you have reason guys, you know my mixes and always have the same fail, I´m a bit fucking retard haha