At the Gates Reunion Tour

Any comments on the opening bands - Darkest Hour, Municipal Waste, Toxic Holocaust?

The show on Thurs has open doors at 7, I'm thinking of going in later rather than sooner to avoid going deaf before the real music starts at 9-10pm or whenever.

Toxic Holocaust and Municipal Waste are two of the better and more wellknown new (true) thrash metal bands. I would definitely see both of them.

hey guys, was at the first show in NYC last night and going tonight also. Got to the venue at around 8:30, missed toxic holocaust and caught the end of municipal waste. A good Thrash/Crossover band that put on a good live set. Darkest hour were pretty much an at the gates ripoff with sweeping guitar solos, pretty boring imo. At the gates went on at 10 and played till about 11:15, it was an amazing performance and a killer set. Hope that helps!

hey guys, was at the first show in NYC last night and going tonight also. Got to the venue at around 8:30, missed toxic holocaust and caught the end of municipal waste. A good Thrash/Crossover band that put on a good live set. Darkest hour were pretty much an at the gates ripoff with sweeping guitar solos, pretty boring imo. At the gates went on at 10 and played till about 11:15, it was an amazing performance and a killer set. Hope that helps!

so much fun

Well, I woke up feeling like complete ass this morning and it feels like my insides are on fire. So much for seeing ATG tonight I really want to hit something right now.

edit: If anyone lives in the areas around St. Charles, Illinois and wants a free ticket please PM me i'll give you my address to come and pick it up. I'd rather it get used than not at all.

Nevermind, a few hours of rest and a bunch of Tylenol seems to have fixed things I'm fuckin going!

I'd have to reach through the internet and stab you if that were the case but yea I made it. Got there halfway into Toxic Holocaust's set and stayed till the end. It was an epic show.