At the gates REUNITE!

I never said that I didn't like Punish My Heaven. It's actually my favorite dt song. I just simply got extremely bored of it for the numerous times that I've listened to it. They do play Zodijackyl Light, but not so often.

Yeah, I'm dreaming! :p I'll film At The Gates though! =)

I'm sure they're writing this down, beer-wielding yellow fucker and all. :rolleyes:

I'm glad they are :p.

Clad in Shadows said:
I never said that I didn't like Punish My Heaven. It's actually my favorite dt song. I just simply got extremely bored of it for the numerous times that I've listened to it. They do play Zodijackyl Light, but not so often.

Yeah, I'm dreaming! I'll film At The Gates though! =)

Ah ok hehe. it's not my fave DT song, but it's awesome nevertheless. Ah ok it'd be a pity if they didn't play Zodijackyl Light anymore :erk: .

Awesome! Lucky bastard hehe, I wish I could see them live at least :ill:.

I will kill the one who mentioned them first in this thread. :erk: :Smug:

at the gates ruinion??? well the first time theres an reunion of an old band I like. But I dont need this, would be cool to see them play but this reunioncrap sucks. even if its ATG. Immortal, Emperor, Carcass ect. Oh Wacken playing, Wacken paying. Thats the deal in the last reunionhistory.
Who needs this???

i need this too.

i seriously don't want them to go to studio and record anything, though.

but some gigs would be just great.

p.s. I needed the Emperor reunion, too. and I was pretty fucking happy when I got what I wanted in Oslo, in 2006.

Yeah, it's like seeing retired Ron Jeremy fucking that chick while like a dozen guys watching, and then spectators ejaculating on her (seriously, I'm not making anything up - I've seen that clip) - that's pretty much the essense of reunions and comebacks to me.