At this very moment....

OK and here's another thing. Anyone else here have cats that drag clothes into the food? If their is an article of clothing anywhere near their food dish, they drag into said food dish. Are they trying to bury it to dig up in the winter when cans of "ocean fish" are hard to come by or what?

i am starting to wonder if she totally really is... and blind also. although interestingly, she attacked a centipede and totally chase it and ate it. the process took about 7 or 8 minutes and was enthralling and gross.

never seen the clothes thing, but the paper bag most definitely has magnetic properties. usually, ones with handles are most fun, because once inside the bag, you can snatch up (with said handles) a Bag O' Kitty.

also: whatever toys you buy are of negligable value. wadded up paper is key. for my sister's cat, we used dollar bills wadded up. actually, one time my gf found this paper that has catnip on it and you wad up the paper and they bat it around like crazy. the paper ended up being soaked with cat drool. but very entertaining.

WELL NOW THE CAT'S OUT OF THE BAG.
fozzy.jpg

x

hah absolutely, eric.

also key is a cardboard box with a single quarter-sized hole. you can wiggle your finger near it and suddenly a seven-inch, furry cat arm ROCKETS out of the hole with its claws flailing!

wow the "crinkle snake" comment is just going to slip forgotten into the aether!

actually, i think the azal troll post pic generally precludes the need for an actual comment. that's meta, baby!