ATHEISTS are demoralizing society. We need a strong CHRISTIAN president.

StAngerTriviumknotAx7

MADLY IN ANGER WITH YOU
Mar 22, 2007
Atheists don't have any reason to act moral. Christians fear Hell, but atheists don't believe in hell. Therefore, they don't have any reason to act moral.

An atheist President wouldn't have any problems with going around bombing small countries with no militarys because in the end, he doesn't believe he will be punished for his sins.

Look at the atheists in history: HITLER. MAO ZEDONG. POL POT. STALIN.

Fuck that. History has taught us a lesson. Don't trust atheists because they're a bunch of tyrannical dictators that murder their own countrymen and start fights worldwide.

This country needs to go back to its foundation: Christianity. We need a good strong CHRISTIAN leader, just like the Founding Fathers.

VOTE REPUBLICAN IN 08!!!!!

I don't appreciate you posting garbage in my thread. Either contribute sensibly or get out. Consider yourself warned.

Nah, we'd still find a reason to fuck other's shit up

Their skin color, political beliefs, etc..

Yeah, I'd rather kill the other man because he likes dictators and is brown than because our gods disagree over a game of poker, it's slightly more sane.

CRUSADES. INQUISITION. SUICIDE BOMBINGS. EMPEROR NERO.
None of those were Christianity's faults. They happened because of the shortcomings of Jews and Muslims.

The problem isn't Christianity, its those who oppose it.... hence we need a stronger Christian leader to set right those who deny the true God