Ancient Christian Fighting Secrets Revealed!

This reads so much like a Llap Goch spoof but it's one of the typical moonbat things they sell over on Über-conservative Newsmax

1000-Year-Old
Christian Fighting System
Finally Revealed!
This Ancient Russian Military System Is The Key To
Dominating Without Fear... Without Anger... And (Most Important),
With a Simple "Moral Psychology" That'll Make YOU Unbeatable!
I've got something NEW — if you're ready for it.
It's different... a lot different... than most of my other instructional packages. And I guarantee it'll change your life!
Ever hear of Vladimir Vasiliev? Most of my "hotlist" has. He's the guy who defected from the Soviets to become the top Russian "SPETSNAZ" martial arts trainer in the Western world — the guy who "broke silence" on the now-famous (but previously TOP SECRET) Russian martial arts system used ONLY by the super-elite SPETSNAZ fighting forces.
Well guess what? Vlad has finally released his "next level" in Russian fighting. I call it "Russian Disarming" and it's an astonishingly advanced and easy-to-learn program based on a 10th century Christian Orthodox fighting system. It was developed by the Russians over a thousand years old — in the year 998 — so that average Russians could defeat skilled attackers... of ANY size and strength even armed multiple attackers --without having to endure years of training and practice.
It was designed to be learned quickly by farmers and factory workers... and mastered by them... so they could go into battle (often the next day) and win against superior numbers and better-armed professional warriors.
What's more, once learned, this system had to be so simple to remember, and so natural (using only those moves you do everyday for breathing, walking, etc) that these "farmer-soldiers" wouldn't forget it.
Okay... I'll admit, this "Russian Disarming" fighting style looks weird — loose and wild -- but man does it work like crazy! Easy to learn... simple... and brutal. Believe me, this will work for you too... if you let it.
Because (and this may sound strange) with "Russian Disarming"...
The "Power Base"
Comes From LOVE.

That's right... I said love.
Love of children... wives... family... friends... community... country. Things that all good people like you and I treasure.Fighting for greed... revenge... jealousy... and hatred, on the other hand, are all FEAR-based motivations. And it's their fear that allows you to win!
Now don't get me wrong...
This Is NOT A "Hug Your Attacker"
Program Or Some Religious Lecture.

Nope... you won't hear a word about religion in the entire program.
In fact, "Russian Disarming" is packed with more brutal... devastatingly vicious... and wildly effective fighting techniques than just about any program I've ever seen. Considering that my little company has been producing personal combat videos for nearly 20 years with some of the most dangerous military and street fighters on the planet -- that's saying a lot.
But here's my point: Of all the people on earth, it's the Russians who understand the triumph of love for family and country over hatred and evil.
This system evolved because of Russia's long history of warfare. Everybody took a shot at them... which meant Russian soldiers had to learn (fast) how to beat black belt Japanese Samurai... razor-swallowing Mongols under Attila the Hun... French savate experts... British boxers... Korean swordsmen... Turkish terrorists... and on and on.
And let's not forget about Hitler. It was the Russian people -- standing their ground in a meat-grinder name Salingrad -- who finally beat the Nazis. And in the end it cost them...
20 Million Dead.
20 million!

That's more than the populations of New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Denver, Minneapolis, Seattle, Houston, Miami and Memphis -- combined. It's an obscenity that most humans can scarcely imagine.
So the saying: "Evil prevails when good people stand by and do nothing" isn't some glib slogan to the Russians. It's as real to them as the marrow in their bones.
Okay... so what does this all have to do with you?
Only to point out the universal truth that...
When Good People Fight Back
Without Fear... They WIN.

Because if you actually believe there's no such thing as "good and evil"... that being "right" is somehow in-the-eye-of-the-beholder... or that there isn't a humble "sacredness" in the human spirit — then "Russian Disarming" probably won't work for you.
It CAN'T — there's nothing for it to hang onto.
You've simply must believe in right and wrong. You've got to feel inside your core that anyone who will beat you senseless for a few bucks... hurt and humiliate your kids for a thrill... rape your wife, sister or daughter for some sick kicks --is truly evil.
And trust me... there's plenty of goons walking the streets right now who — if you stood by and did nothing — would gladly rape, kill, and destroy everything you hold dear, then sit down for a hot meal without giving you or your family a second thought.
That's why you MUST see this. It may just save you the heartache of knowing that you had your chance but passed it up. None of us knows what the future holds. Don't pass on this... not this time... not on this one. It's too important.
In fact, just to give you NO excuses...
I'll Even Let You See
It All FREE If You Want.

Watch this powerful "Russian Disarming" in action just ONCE and you'll hit yourself upside the head with a huge "ah-ha". It's the secret to looking BEYOND your attacker's size, anger, and weapons and into your own sheer moral strength.
This new program's "loose-body" techniques will instill inside you amazing results. A strong new confidence that'll beam from you like a spotlight for everyone to see. Friends... family...even strangers will notice it from across the room. Because you just can't hide a shining lamp under a basket.
So when trouble hits, when "crunch time" is on you and it's time to protect yourself and your family, you'll remain in the "eye of the hurricane". The calm in the middle of a storm. No worry. No fear.
It's a beautiful thing.
Let me give you a simple example how eliminating fear will work for you. I want you to...
Try And Cut A Rope
Without Pulling It Tight.

You can't — even hacking wildly at it won't work. A loose rope moves around and wraps the blade like a wet noodle. It's nearly impossible to sever — no matter how sharp the knife.
But pull the same rope tight and it cuts easily — even with a DULL blade.
It's the SAME with you. Watch, learn, and understand the simple lessons of this program and FEAR will be eliminatedmaking you like that loose rope. No tension... pliable and loose-as-a-goose.
Combine that with the simple and easy to learn "movement" techniques (which you'll discover by the dozen), and your attacker will find it practically impossible to grab, strike, or cut you.
And the vicious natural "whipping" motion of your arms and legs makes stripping away any weapon as easy as taking candy from a baby. You'll discover a ton of simple, easy to learn, and highly advanced weapons disarming and hand-to-hand techniques. This secret system may have existed for over 1000 years, but I KNOW you've never seen anything like this before.
Here's some more of what you'll discover:
  • How to master the three levels of "redirection" and fear. Vlad walks you through complete control of your breathing, body motion and a very cool "closed eyes" drill to strip away all fear — putting you in 100% control!
  • An advanced "loose-body" training method that forces your body to automatically "turn-away" from even the slightest pressure (even experience fighters don't know this one). It's the simple key to developing natural and devastating body "whips" while easily negating even the most powerful incoming strikes.
  • Why “memorizing” specific martial arts techniques (like practically every dojo today is teaching) is one of the stupidest things you can do and all but guarantees "brain freeze" in any real life street confrontation. Vlad shows you a simple solution to eliminate "deer in the headlights" freeze-up — allowing you to simply take care of business quickly and without fuss.
  • Specific ways to "ignore" a weapon so you can concentrate on delivering devastating "slap-shots" to shut down the real source of the problem -- your attacker's brain.
  • A very cool (and amazingly simple) "weapons reverse" that'll have your attacker turning his own weapon on himself. You'll be absolutely thrilled and amazed with this one!
  • How to use "opposite" muscle groups to make it virtually impossible for your opponent to grab, strike, or cut you. It seems strange at first, but Vlad shows you exactly how to "install" these skills into your body using nothing but a brick wall.
  • Why it's actually easier to disarm a weapon from an opponent who hangs onto it tightly. It's just one of the secrets as to why a bigger, stronger attacker can actually be at a huge disadvantage! He'll wish he'd never messed with you!
  • How to quickly master "loose-body" motion techniques --the secret to maintaining fluid movement that will frustrate and defeat any attacker. Stunned onlookers and won't know HOW you're doing it!
And a lot, lot more. Way too much to cover in this letter. There's even a very cool "live demo" section. You'll be astonished as Vlad takes on multiple armed attackers using the SAME tactics and techniques that you'll learn. These "live demo" attackers are highly trained martial artists, so it's almost humorous to watch Vlad use the simple"Russian Disarming" methods to get them tripping over themselves, stabbing each other, and flopping to the ground like sacks of potatoes. You'll swear you're watching "The 3 Stooges".
But make no mistake, this is deadly serious. There's nothing like learning it all, then seeing it work for real!
You'll LOVE it. This DVD set is packed with one technique after another, as well as the "mindset" you'll need to make it all work for you.
But hold on... there's MORE! To help you get "up to speed" as quickly as humanly possible, I'll also rush you:
A Brand New
"Russian Wrestling" package.

This is a brand new production that covers the most important advanced fundamentals and strategies to this Russian-style personal combat. You'll learn astonishing and little know secrets to unleashing the natural "whips" in your body to take out any attacker — even if they have high-end athletic quick reactions!... filthy Russian "dirty tricks" that will turn cocky black belt fighters into unconscious lumps of meat at your feet! (You won't believe these "one-second discussion enders" until you see them for yourself!)... "fear elimination" breathing techniques... simple tricks to avoiding injury (so that you're the one walking away while your opponent is wishing that he'd just left you alone)... tips that'll quickly ramp up your body strength practically overnight... cool "free-flow" drills that'll download "loose body" tricks straight into your muscle memory... and a LOT of secrets to developing a rock-solid, smooth-as-silk "psychic core"so that you're always in control -- never fearful or angry — able to 100% focus like a laser on protecting yourself and your family.
And tons more. It's easy to follow and perfectly clear. You'll love this because it sets the foundation for everything that follows. You'll need this critical hand-to-hand fighting information so that the entire system makes sense.
When you receive your package, I want you to watch the "Russian Wrestling" DVD set first. It'll get you completely comfortable with the mindset, techniques and tactics before you move onto the advanced level "Russian Disarming" system. The amazing thing is, my researchers discovered that average civilians can learn this system quickly (even casually) to absorb all the attributes of the best Russian "super soldiers".
But wait... there's still more!

I want you to have another DVD set FREE -- the "International Warrior", with Vlad Vasiliev and Oleg Taktarov.
Oleg is the Russian fighter who dominated the "Ultimate Fighting Challenge" -- the one man who blew through the entire field at the 6th Ultimate Fighting Championship, and win it all in the most brutally-effective manner ever witnessed. No one had ever seen moves like this before... and no one has a clue how to defend against it, or attack through it. And what makes this so amazing is that...
  1. Oleg Taktarov humiliated the famous Tank Abbot using moves so secret that no one outside of a 180-man ultra-secret Russian special forces team has ever known of their existence!... (but now you'll know...)
  2. He is a world-class master of both Ju-Jitsu (4-time world champ), and the exclusive Russian art of "Sombo" (2-time world champ)... and won the World Vale Tudo Championship (against powerhouse Marco Ruas, no less!)...
  3. Oleg came to Hollywood and almost overnight snagged roles in both "Air Force One" with Harrison Ford... "Absolute Force"... and "Fifteen Minutes" with Robert DeNiro.
Okay... the Hollywood stuff doesn't really count. His looks got him those jobs, But Oleg won all those brawls with fighting secrets that no one on this side of the planet knows about. And over in Russia, only a handful the most elite soldiers in their military share this knowledge. (Oleg was the "master trainer" for the KGB, Spetsnaz, Russian SWAT teams... and the hyper-secret “Special Division Alpha” -- a high-level anti-terrorist and president-guarding unit so elite, that there are less than two hundred of them total.
We have nothing like this in our own military. These men Oleg trained and went on missions with are, without doubt, the most deadly soldiers on the planet -- it was with these "over the top" warriors that he perfected his most secret fighting moves.)
These fighting secrets are so savage, no one can stand against them. Yet they do not require you to be big... or strong... or quick.
All you need... is the knowledge of how they work.
This is the kind of fighting know-how that has sent the martial arts world into shock. The Russians have shown almost a complete dominance over every other fighting art known. Everyone is scrambling to find out how to get these skills... and they're coming up short. Because almost no one in the world KNOWS what these secret skills are, let alone how to master them. Just Oleg, Vladimir, and squad of Russians on the other side of the world... and now...
YOU!

And like I said — this package is yours FREE when you check out the entire "Russian Disarming" package.
So here's what you need to do now: Click on the link below...
Or call my office right away and tell the operator you want the new "Russian Disarming Package". That toll-free number is:
1-800-899-8153
Department RD-77

Use your credit card. The purchase price of this entire package is just $97. Considering that you'll receive nearly 5-1/2 hours of intensive cutting-edge training material, you're getting the bargain of a lifetime!
Or, if you'd rather pay by check or money order, payable to TRS Direct for $104 payment ($97 + $7 S&H) send it to: TRS Direct - Dept RD-77, 606 E. Acequia Ave., Visalia, CA 93292.
Either way your package will be rushed to you without delay. And the best part is that it's all covered by my generous 90-day money back guarantee. That's right... you don't like it, you don't have to keep it. Take a full three months to watch it, learn it, and allow it to take hold. Believe me... you'll be a changed man.
But if you want to return it for any reason — even NO reason — that's not a problem. Just send it all back and I'll promptly refund every penny of your purchase price without question. That means you get to see it all free if you want. That's how confident I am.
But no matter what you later decide, I want you to keep the "International Warrior" FREE. It's yours no matter what. This is an extremely generous giveaway — one that won't be available for long.
Because with all good things...
There Is One "Catch".

I obviously can't give away an unlimited number of "International Warrior" DVD sets for free, I'd go out of business fast doing that. So it means I've had to limit this offer to the hottest of my "hotlist" — just 188 members-- which happily you're one of.
So if I don't hear back from you in 11 days, I'll assume that you're just not interested and I'll be forced to pass your "Russian Disarming" package, the "Russian Wrestling" hand-to-hand, and your FREE "International Warrior DVD package to the next hotlist member down the line.
Don't let that happen. I'm doing everything I can to get this into your hands RISK FREE and with a generous free bonus DVD set to boot. Please, do yourself and your family a favor and take a look, even if you're just curious. You've got nothing to lose and I guarantee it'll change your life for the better.

hahahahahaha

"black-belt Japanese samurai"

this is so wrong on so many levels ahahahha

-samurai don't have black belts
-the russo-japanese war was fought in 1906 - several decades after the abolition of the samurai class
-the russians lost that war...quite fucking badly

haha yeah, i love how it made the russian peasants out to be some kind of noble super army when really all they've done for the past 800 years is get savagely trampled into the mud by whoever else was in power--although things do seem to be looking up these days

Mormagil said:
although things do seem to be looking up these days
only in russia would the current situation be "looking up" :lol:

"hey, there's um....slightly less corruption now!"
"and it's uh...less overt!"
"everybody wins!"

violence-inherent.PNG

it's kind of like when people talked about democratizing the Iraqis; I must have seen a hundred remarks along the line of, "Well, Iraqi culture goes back thousands of years!"

Well, maybe for the ruling class; the peasants/serfs/dirt swimmers have merely existed, and the concept of not being under totalitarian control is completely a foreign concept.

if nasa still sent out voyager-type spacecraft they'd have to include that scene on their fancy gold record as one of the most magnificent things ever created by a human being