ATIB live

esternel

Aug 13, 2002
Puerto Rico
Visit site
The other day I sat through part of a rehearsal by ATIB, who are practicing for their upcoming PR tour in October or November, and let me tell you that I can't wait to see them live! These guys can definitely play, I can assure you that. I only saw them play 2 songs (Dying to Remember and I Stand Alone, and part of Gods), and they sounded exactly like on the cd. It's even more impressive to see them play the songs than to listen to the music on the cd, since you get to see how technical their playing is. Seeing the whole show is certainly going to be a amazing!!! So start thinking about attending those shows whenever they will be, 'cause it will be an unreal experience.

thanks leo for your help with my papers and cards.. you guys are the best! I would had love to stay and listen for a while (they were playing a new song) but i had to get back to ponce.... :( (sucks!) :mad:

and btw congratulations uncle leo! ;) again! i owe you a smirnoff! :D

Originally posted by babyrocker
thanks leo for your help with my papers and cards.. you guys are the best! I would had love to stay and listen for a while (they were playing a new song) but i had to get back to ponce.... :( (sucks!) :mad:

and btw congratulations uncle leo! ;) again! i owe you a smirnoff! :D

Hello,

I'll take your word on the Smirnoff!
See ya soon,

Leo:D