Atlanta's newest metal discovery: VOR

Rider of Theli

The Hellequin
Mar 1, 2004
Hiram, Ga
myspace.com
Atlanta melodic progressive metal fans rejoice!

Pathfinder Promotions proudly brings you VOR!!!

vor.jpg

Patrick discovered these guys a couple of weeks ago and we were pleasantly surprised that such a gem has been hiding on the southside of Atlanta for all these months. But now that they've been uncovered, we're bringing them to the Local venue on Friday April 24th. So come on out and make these guys feel welcome to the Atlanta Metal Scene. And pick up their 12-song cd for an astounding 5 BUCKS!!! The cost of the $8 show and a cd is less than most cd's at Best Buy.

:headbang:

This is sweet! To bad I am a bit far away to go to this. Would love to at least get a coy of the CD, though. This would be a perfect band for getting to play the PP showcase.

This band consists of some of the nicest guys you'll ever talk to. They're talented and they're just starting to get their feet off the ground in the local scene. I was truly impressed by their style and the amount of passion they include in their music. They're not just one those bands that are a band for the hell of it, they're dedicated and it definitely shows in their music and their attitudes.

I was thoroughly impressed when I first heard them and just knew they could make a good impact within the scene and I'm stoked to see people really diggin their sound. This is definitely going to be one of those premiere bands that Pathfinder Promotions will help out in any way we can to help get them more attention around Atlanta and hopefully on a regional level as well.

Hey All- Rob from VOR here. Just wanted to say thanks for all the positive feedback and kind words. I hope to meet some of you on the 24th at The Local! :kickass:

anyone who plans to attend VOR's debut, send RagerX a PM with your first and last name and number of tickets needed. You'll be added to a WILL CALL list for $8 advance tickets at the door (usually $10).

Patrick, Jim, Sean, Pam, Esa (in case you can make it), you're all already on the list. :cool:

CYA there around 9:30PM! :headbang:

Wednesday If Not Before

OK...let's review. We have Bullet For My Valentine, Deathcab for Cutie, Story of the Year and now we have...........Wednesday If Not Before!

Where in the hell do these kids come up with these band names? :lol: Back in the 70's, 80's and 90's bands wanted a person to remember their names, but now they just want to come up with tongue twisters! :lol: Silly, silly kids.

~Brian~

VOR will be hitting the stage at 9:45PM playing a 1 hour set. The first band (Burial Night) dropped out, thus the change. Hope to see you there!

fantastic shot there Esa! Thanks so much for making it to the show. :)

And thanks to all of you who could make it out last night to welcome these guys to the Atlanta Metal Scene. VOR did a great job on stage! Everyone I spoke to during and after their set seemed to agree. And they'll only improve from here, so watch for more shows coming up.

:headbang:

Thanks to everone who made it out to Marietta last night. You all made it a truly memorable experience for us. Esa - those pics are amazing. Thanks a million man. Hoyt/Patrick - thanks for getting us this show...we had a blast. Looking forward to many more to come. Pathfinder Promotions ROCKS! :headbang::kickass: