Atlanta's newest metal discovery: VOR

OK...let's review. We have Bullet For My Valentine, Deathcab for Cutie, Story of the Year and now we have...........Wednesday If Not Before!

Where in the hell do these kids come up with these band names? :lol: Back in the 70's, 80's and 90's bands wanted a person to remember their names, but now they just want to come up with tongue twisters! :lol: Silly, silly kids.

~Brian~

Oh, I don't know.... half the time people can't spell my band's name:
l_c77ee121922a46bcae62eba385f38b8b.jpg

Kadria - it looks like they may have used all of the 'A' placards for Angie Aparo's and Barbara Gehlmann's names. :p The least they could have done was add an upside down 'V' to your name to make it right.

Take note that VOR will be at the Insomnia on May 23rd for all of you west atlanta folk that wanna make the trip out to Villa Rica to see them in action!

VOR - Upcoming Shows! more details can be found on their myspace.

http://www.myspace.com/vorrocks

May 23 2009
INSOMNIA Villa Rica, Georgia

Jun 13 2009
SWEETWATER Bar and Grill Duluth, Georgia

Jun 27 2009
BAJA’S Newnan, Georgia

Jul 25 2009
THE LOCAL VENUE Marietta, Georgia

Aug 15 2009
MASQUERADE Atlanta

Sep 5 2009
THE SCENE Marietta, Georgia

Thanks to all you dedicated VOR fans for coming all the way out to Villa Rica last night to see us. We really appreciate all the support and friendship. Hoyt and Patrick put together another amazing lineup of bands for this one. Thanks for including us in such a great bill. Hope to see you at our next show on June 13th at Sweetwater Bar and Grill. This is a Project 9-6-1 show in celebration of our week of being featured on Project Homegrown (June 8-12). Listen for us on the radio all week, and one of our songs to be played every night at Midnight. Rock on! :devil:

I'll have to check this out, as well as the rest of the Pathfinder goodies this summer. I gotta stop letting life keep me away from the scene :erk:

Hey all-

VOR just completed our first radio interview with Knox from Project 96.1 here in Atlanta. Check us out all next week (June 8-12) at midnight every night to hear our interview and tunes from our CD! You can also hear us on the web in the "Project Homegrown" section starting next week (www.project961.com). We are playing a Project 9-6-1 show at Sweetwater Bar and Grill in Duluth on Sat. June 13th...come and power rock with us!

-RagerX/VOR

VOR will be at JJ Baja's in Newnan, GA tomorrow June 27th at around 4:30PM. All day rock-fest from 1PM to 1AM, 10 bands, $10 bucks. More info on our page, www.myspace.com/vorrocks. When you are done banging your skull with us...cruise up to The Local in Marietta to check out the Pathfinder Promotions Local Metal Showcase featuring some power metal shredding bands!