Atlanta's newest metal discovery: VOR

VOR just launched a brand new website www.voidofreason.com. Check it out if you have a chance. The sound samples are of much higher quality than on myspace and a brand song, "Drama Queen" was just added.

Don't forget to make plans to attend the Pathfinder Promotions Mid-Summer Metal Meltdown with VOR on July 25th at The Local in Marietta, GA. How can you go wrong with headliner Tempest Reign featuring Brent from Iced Earth!!!

Hey guys and gals! I am Geoff, new drummer for V.O.R. I just wanted to give thanks to everyone at Atmospheres in Loganville this past Thursday. My first show with V.O.R. was amazing and will only get better I can PROMISE! Everyone RAWK hard and stay safe!!!!!!!!:headbang::headbang::heh::heh::worship:notworthy

VOR Live Tonight at The Local in Marietta opening for Tempest Reign. We hit the stage around 845PM. Don't miss it....support local METAL!!!! 4 bands only $10!!!

Just wanted everyone to know that a new song from the upcoming VOR album is on their myspace. Time For Change. If VOR didn't prove it before, the guys really solidify they're reputation as one of the premiere melodic metal/rock bands in Atlanta with the sneak preview of what's to come.

http://www.myspace.com/vorrocks

Hey ProgPower peeps. Void of Reason is back again and playing at the 120 Tavern in Marietta with Halcyon Way on June 13th, 2015. We will be performing tracks from our latest release "The Day After Never" available at www.voidofreason.com. Thanks for your local melodic prog rawkin support!

-Rob