Atmospheric/Ambient Black Metal?

Joe B

Newcomer to metal!
Apr 30, 2007
Eastbourne, UK
Probably my favourite stuff is Burzum and Negura Bunget, because of the atmospheric/ambient style in a lot of it. Would you be able to reccomend me some more amtospheric or ambient metal please?

:heh: Thanks

Abruptum, Forgotten Tomb, Nortt, Xasthur, Leviathan

have fun

Hello everyone, thanks for the reccomendations.

I have tried Drudkh, and it's some of my favourite BM so far! Great stuff. Summoning I tried tonight and loved too. And alcest is superb, I like that a lot too.

I have yet to try any of your reccomendations Ohio, so I will download those now.

If I think of more bands that I have liked, maybe that can help you and guide your reccomendations. But I can't think right now lol

Hello everyone, thanks for the reccomendations.

I have tried Drudkh, and it's some of my favourite BM so far! Great stuff. Summoning I tried tonight and loved too. And alcest is superb, I like that a lot too.

I have yet to try any of your reccomendations Ohio, so I will download those now.

If I think of more bands that I have liked, maybe that can help you and guide your reccomendations. But I can't think right now lol

are you on soulseek? I have everything I listed except for Forgotten Tomb

my username is dopesnake

are you on soulseek? I have everything I listed except for Forgotten Tomb

my username is dopesnake

I used to use soulseek, I have a new pc and haven't installed it (as is the case with many other apps, as I have only had it a few weeks). But I will try setting it up, and I will pm you on there if I do.

ATM I'm using Oink, which is a little annoying as I have so much I want to download, but my ratio will get torn apart.

Abyssic Hate-Suicidal Emotions (just currently got into this band, their great)
Forgotten Woods-The Curse of Mankind
Judas Iscariot (maybe)

Moëvöt/Aäkon Këëtrëh, also follow the links to other bands on their m-a page, some of em lln bands are great.