Atrocity- someone please help me

T

Tonka Time

i watched this documentery called "666 at calling death" and about 2 minutes into the first part the show a clip of an old atrocity music video where horses and knights are ridin around on a red backdrop and the singer is holding his severed head.

i know it has to be off of either hallucinations or Todessehnsucht cus its not thier gay new techno crap

so if anyone knows anything about it please help

heres the url for the first part of the documentary it plays at about 2:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=095jeUCikMM

Someone was asking this on Metal archives a while ago. The song is on neither of those albums, I don't know where it's from.

damn! how the heck do they have a music video for it if it isnt even on a cd lol, and where the hell did the video go? that sucks it sounds really cool to lol
its like it doesnt even exist

the documentary was in 93 and ive heard hallucinations and it doesnt sound like it would be on that one if it was on any of them it would be on Todessehnsucht, but im assuming u have that one

no in the vid on the documentary you can clearly tell alex krull is the one singing, right after it shows they interview him.

on the documentary, they usually show a clip of the band performing live or on a music vid before or after they interview them

vocals in it sound like the ones off of longing for death

i sent emails to roadrunner records, and the one theyre signed to now, so hopefully they know, is there any other way i can contact the band? cus im pretty sure if anyone is gona know what it is its them

It could still be off Blut, released after Todessehensucht. Blut is definitely not techno. It's still death metal-ish, although a lot more groove orented, and not as good as their first two albums.

idk the documentery was from 93 before blut was released, i sampled some songs off of non plus ultra after i saw that it said it had unreleased tracks on it, but the samples were to short for the songs to really start

yea i know their new stuff is shit thats why it has to be before blut

and it doesnt sound anything like the other atrocity

I must admit, that I like Hallucinations and Longing For Death better than anything the Atrocity from the USA ever released. However, the Atrocity from the USA is better than all of the other German Atrocity albums.

I agree, why the hell did atrocity from germany ever start doin all that gay crap anyways?

Because they got tired of death metal and they decided to try something else? Isn't thay the path taken by by most bands? What's there to be surprised about really?

idk any bands that stop playin death metal and start playin techno crap, except ulver. im not that supprised tho either i was basically jus sayin that imo it was dumb to do cus their death metal stuff was good

any ways back to the main point of the thread,if anyone knows anything about the video, the song in it ,or if anyone knows how to contact the band or anything that would help.

idk any bands that stop playin death metal and start playin techno crap, except ulver. im not that supprised tho either i was basically jus sayin that imo it was dumb to do cus their death metal stuff was good
It's not techno crap, though but called gothic. The band's progression or one could say decay was not entirely unpredictrable either, since Longing for Death was already gothic-tinged and quite experimental, which foreshadowed where the band would venture next.

ive found out recently what the video with alex krull was on the documentary 666 at calling death from a myspace message at thier site

"the video you mentioned was a side project of our singer with some friends of ours in the beginning of the 90's. The band was called Corpus Christi. They wrote a couple of songs but never released or recorded them properly. all they did was this video of the song 'Melissa' because they new the filmmaker and he owed us something...

by thre way, check out our latest release Atlantis if you are a death kid, I suppose it is not that bad....
We are currently recording our new album called Werk 80 II which contains covers of 80's pop and wave songs, of course in the Atrocity style. "

take care and praise metal

Mathias

Atrocity / Leaves' Eyes

so finnally that answers it:kickass: i asked them if there is anyway to view it or if they could get it on the internet if it isnt, so hopefully they can.