Atrox

I dont like them they are too weird. If you remeber Barking Pumpking from about two years ago (one of the biggest prog snobs ever) on the PP forum, he absolutely loved them.

I dont like them they are too weird. If you remeber Barking Pumpking from about two years ago (one of the biggest prog snobs ever) on the PP forum, he absolutely loved them.

I like my prog metal weird, so these guys are fabulous in my book!

Yeah I do remember Barking Pumpkin.. whatever happened to that guy? I suspect he probably got himself banned :lol:

Just looked at the website...yes the same band....but she isn't in the band anymore. I remember her vocals being very quirky and needing to be in the right mood to listen to them.

Am I the last person to find out about this band? o_O That's what I get for burying myself in the Japanese indie scene for a few years. :erk:

Two of the songs on their myspace player have her vocals. Well, I pressume it's her.

Tammy-- thats funny-- I had the same reaction as you-- I had bought their CD a few years ago, and had not given it much listen-- They myspaced me as well last week, and I started listening to them again-- I really dig them--

Its ok Tammy, I never heard them until you mentioned them...and yes they are awesome! I love the atmopshere! \m/
I'm glad I'm not the only one that's never heard Atrox before, but I sure am glad I have now!

Tammy-- thats funny-- I had the same reaction as you-- I had bought their CD a few years ago, and had not given it much listen-- They myspaced me as well last week, and I started listening to them again-- I really dig them--
Seems most of my friends have too, yet I'm still one of the last to know :lol: