ATT EVERYONE!

Deaf Ear

Feb 25, 2007
If you've ever uploaded samples, etc. Please go to the ftp and look for the "drum samples" folder. Put a text document in there with anything you want mentioned. Something like...

what drum:
user:
sample rate:
please credit:
equipment used:

etc.

If, by some reason, you want any of the folders named any differently, then just rename them. I'll be putting up a link list to download different things later on, but not until everything is set up right.

I left everything unzipped so you could easily preview a sample in your browser before bothering to open the whole thing. I'll put a preview link next to the regular links once it's all sorted out.

If any copyrighted samples slipped by me, please bring them to my attention for deletion. I hope you guys enjoy this when it's finished. All the samples on the forum will be neatly organized and such.

Also, if by some reason, you DON'T want samples you previously uploaded to be available, please IM me and tell me about it, and I'll take them down.

There ya have it, progress, sorry it took me so long.

I've updated my kick samples folder with the dry samples. They seem to have been misplaced on the ftp. I haven't been around much lately but everything on the ftp looks completely different. I'm not even sure I have my own folder anymore. :lol:

Yeah man, the ftp went a little crazy for a while, but Gavin got it all sorted out. That's one of my favorite kicks up there by the way.