FREE HIRAX DRUM SAMPLES!!!! ENJOY!!!

John Haddad (Shiva Industries)

Dump Truck Repairs
Nov 17, 2005
Corona, CA
www.trenchstudio.com
Hey guys just finished another session with Hirax and decided to share the drum samples if anyone can use them. Im ataching a sample of one of the songs so you can hear the drums before you download them, just in case you dont like em why waste the time downloading em.... haha! Samples Include 2 24 kick drums, One 14 x 6.5 Maple Tama starclassic snare, 10,12,14 and 16 toms. all the files are (slightly) processed and are one track for you to cut out what you want. Hope you enjoy em....... :kickass:

(EDIT) OH and by the way the samples are 24bit 48k

John Haddad
(Shiva Industries)

Sample Song:
http://www.revolutiondrum.com/hiraxwalkwithdeath.mp3

Samples:
http://www.revolutiondrum.com/hirax_drum_samples.zip

Damn... that snare is slammin John! was that blended in or fully sampled?

Cheers for the samples by the way, i can NEVER have enough of those...

great band!
and great samples - thanks!

the new age of terror album was good hope this one will be great too)!

Hey Man , thanks for Share ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ THRASH METAL ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Nice, thats a lot to compete with. I take it this is the song thats going to be on the Comp CD that Katon is doing.

I'm recording (as we speak) one of the other bands thats going to be on the comp with Hirax. Katon told me that the song thats going on the comp was getting recorded this last weekend, so I am guessing this is the one. Its cool to get a feel for what other bands are going to sound like.

The song sounds sick, good job, fucking total old school feel to it. I fucking love it.

Thanks for posting the samples.

Nice, thats a lot to compete with. I take it this is the song thats going to be on the Comp CD that Katon is doing.

I'm recording (as we speak) one of the other bands thats going to be on the comp with Hirax. Katon told me that the song thats going on the comp was getting recorded this last weekend, so I am guessing this is the one. Its cool to get a feel for what other bands are going to sound like.

Yes you are right this is a song from that recording. However there are 3 others I recorded and mixed from that session last week, I believe this song is not going to be on the comp from what I remember Katon telling me.

I will be recording their new full length album mid April......:headbang: