FREE HIRAX DRUM SAMPLES!!!! ENJOY!!!

While english definitely isn't his first language, the way in which he asks alone is pretty rude.

Not to mention the guy joined 6 months ago, way after these samples were posted, and 3 of his whopping 15 posts have been begging for samples that were posted before he joined.

I'd have no qualms if the situation was as you described, but I'm willing to bet this guy just searched for "samples" in thread titles in this forum and was bummed to find some dead links from 2 years ago.

ok, i take it back now i read it again it does sound rude

the andy sneap forum is not something for leeching off!!!

and WTF since when did we have spellcheck here? the red lines are annoying me :p

While english definitely isn't his first language, the way in which he asks alone is pretty rude.

Not to mention the guy joined 6 months ago, way after these samples were posted, and 3 of his whopping 15 posts have been begging for samples that were posted before he joined.

I'd have no qualms if the situation was as you described, but I'm willing to bet this guy just searched for "samples" in thread titles in this forum and was bummed to find some dead links from 2 years ago.

Guys if you talking about me that I'm here only to collect and nothing to give it's not very nice.I came here before 6 months to learn something more about metal music production from you and this is what I'm learning,how to be rude with the people that you don't know.I don't have money to spend on superior or slate.If I have I'll buy them right now.Maybe my asking to reupload the samples looked rude but I didn't had that intention,that's because I'm not good in English.It looked like I'm getting more than I give because I don't have nothing to give you right now,I'm starting from zero and soon as I have something I'll share with all of you.I'm not that kind of guy.I'm working on a serious project with a band and we're in hurry.I make my contribution to this forum.Couple of weeks ago I started a negotiations with a person that is a professional and I find him here on this forum to master the whole project instead of asking how to master the audio file.I have 22 posts because most of the time I'm reading and for now I don't have something to ask.Bye and delete broken links and expired link posts because it's very annoying to spend couple of hours on clicking link by link for nothing.Tnx for reupload again and take care!!!