Attack of the Killer B's

Great album,one of there real breakthrough releases,even non metal fans liked it,starting up a posse was a standout for me,lucky. Enough to to hear it live,it ripped

In the 90s, I used to be fucking hungry to hear a live version of any Anthrax song (the band's first show in Czech Republic was in 1996), so Belly of the Beast and Keep It in the Family are definitely my favorites.
I’ve got a couple of Anthrax bootlegs but I don’t listen to them anymore. It’s not because of not being a fan, it’s just because YouTube is full of live versions in much better quality.

That live version of Keep it in the Family is terrific. I never understood why that song never got more love on their setlist. Same with Belly of the Beast. Fact is POT doesn't get nowhere near as much love from the band as it should.

IMO In My World is one of their absolute best songs they've ever made. Happy to see they are playing it live again.

In my judge it's because people like ATL more (than POT). Additionally, the two mentioned songs are quite long, so when they decide which songs to play, they probably choose two shorter rather than one long. But as for POT, it's my favourite Anthrax album.

I would assume got the time is in there solely to keep bello happy,the thing is it does go over so well even though is love them to stop it I've always enjoyed it live

I actually went to a Bello bass clinic just before Xmas in a tiny guitar shop in Glasgow. Bello done a Q&A and said his favorite song to show off his bass skills and his answer was "caught in a mosh".