What's your favorite BELLADONNA era album?

I would have to go with POT or Among the Living. I love the Bush albums and think he is superior to Joey. But I still love the material Anthrax did with Joey and think that it fit what they were working towards at that time. J
ust another opinion, if Anthrax woould have released Sound of White Noise two years earlier we wouldn't be arguing over who was the better vocalist. If SOWN was released around the same time of Metallica's black album Anthrax would be one of the top metal bands today.

I think POT was their best of any era. And I am in agreeance with whomever said that Belladonna was a way better vocalist. Not to say I don't like John or the newer CDs, but they just pale in comparison, IMO. Oh, and the reason Belladonna's solo albums did so poorly is probably because hardly anyone ever knew about them. I only heard about them last year, and I wouldn't be surprised if more than 90% of the Anthrax fans didn't even know he did any. Or maybe they just suck. I couldn't tell you about their quality since I've never heard them.

agree with Jeffasin... Joey´s voice is soooooooo weak on ATL. Compare it to the heavy riffs and drum attack...(this album has the best riffs) Therefore, best album for me is Spreading... or maybe Attack Of The Killer B´s. POT´s great too. Well, SOE too... but still I like Bush era more. Peace.

First of all, I just want to say hi to everyone. I am new to posting on the boards but have been reading them for the past year.
My favorites from the Joey era are: Spreading the disease, Among the living and State of Euphoria. Those are my top 3 anyway.