What's your favorite song off the PERSISTENCE OF TIME album?

What's your favorite song off the PERSISTENCE OF TIME album?

• Time

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Blood

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Keep it in the Family

• In My World

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Gridlock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Intro to Reality

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Belly of the Beast

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Got the Time

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • H8RED

• One Man Stands

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Discharge

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
Time for the next poll. What's your favorite song off of this album and why?

ant_pot.jpg

if I could pick 2 I go for Intro and Belly, but dat darn Nafnik wouldn't let me so I have to go for Discharge. It's the same with State, they put theire heaviest and best song at the end!!!!

This is a hard one. I would like to say time, blood, keep it in the family, in my world, belly of the beast or discharge.
H8red gets my vote.
I just fell in love with the riffs in the chorus

Originally posted by dutchy
if I could pick 2 I go for Intro and Belly, but dat darn Nafnik wouldn't let me so I have to go for Discharge. It's the same with State, they put theire heaviest and best song at the end!!!!

They're listed as separate tracks, so I listed them separately. It actually suits me fine, as I love Intro, but don't really care much for Belly. It could have been a perfect song if Intro led into a better tune (hmmmm maybe if they re-did it with John on vocals...)

Arg. Belly, Keep it in the Family or Got the Time?

I think I'm going to go for Got the Time, simply because it is a song I never ever ever get tired of (when I first listened to P.O.T this was the only song I liked).

This was another tough one. I would've voted for Intro/Belly of the Beast, but they are 2 separate tracks.
So I voted for Belly of the Beast...

Maybe if N.F.F. keeps doing these polls for every album, we can come up with the band's future setlist.
That would be cool.

ahhh another touch choice,what a metal masterpiece.

in my world,wasnt until i heard them play it live that i realised that this is one of there heaviest song,keep it in the family would be my next pick

in my world should def be on there setlist.

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
They're listed as separate tracks, so I listed them separately. It actually suits me fine, as I love Intro, but don't really care much for Belly. It could have been a perfect song if Intro led into a better tune (hmmmm maybe if they re-did it with John on vocals...)

damn right, this is the perfect album to re-record with Bush!!

Originally posted by Amard Butambul
Can't have enough of that drum intro!! The way the song flows . it's just amazing!!!:headbang:

I love the lead solo in Time. It's really a simple sounding lead, but I just love the melody of it!